My place is close to Port Imperial Ferry Terminal and is a 20 minute bus ride to Port Authority Bus Terminal, NYC. You’ll love my place because the neighborhood is a couple of minutes walk to a beautiful NYC skyline view and the room is comfy. My place is good for couples.
- Absolutely no indoor smoking, vaping tobacco or disposing of butts indoors.
- Paid guests only whom I've verified with Airbnb, please do not bring other folks you meet back to the apartment. And, while I know they're adorable, I do not allow children or pets.
- For checkout: Please make sure keys are left on the kitchen counter and just leave any towels you used on the bed so I know what's clean and what's not. Checkout time is before 11am.
- For everyone's comfort we try to keep relative quiet hours between 11pm and 6am. You don't have to be asleep or stuck in your room afraid to make a single peep or anything else totally draconian, but please be mindful.
- If anything at all isn't to your comfort, if you have questions or needs, please talk to me right away. I am quite open and friendly, and I really do want you to be comfortable and have your stay with me to be a pleasant part of your travel experience.
- I do not clean your room and bath room during your stay, but please feel free to ask for anything you might need to increase your comfort.
- For the kitchen: I do not provide any food or cooking service but you are welcome to use the kitchen utensils and available gadgets to make food. To ensure cleanliness, either wash the dirty dishes or place them in the dishwasher to run.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen