Dean Cottage is a delightful traditional 18th century detached cottage set in the tranquil location of Kirkton of Kinnettles which lies in the beautiful Strathmore Valley of Angus.
It has a warm & comfortable lounge with wood burning stove & dining area, kitchen with modern appliances, bathroom, 1 double bedroom & 1 twin bedroom.
The cottage can accommodate a max of 4 adults. 1 well behaved dog is allowed.
There is secure storage for sporting equipment & bikes.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Guests will have contact details for help & advice during their stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Mobile signal is variable depending on network. Signal can usually be good opposite Cottage or at top of road (20m)
- Arrival after 4pm & departure by 10am.
- Please remove outdoor footwear before entering living areas.
- 1 well behaved dog allowed or 2 small dogs. Please message host if any queries.
- Please leave Cottage in the way you would expect to find it.
- Most importantly. Please enjoy your stay!