Our home is a 10-minute drive from the airport, and a 15-minute walk from downtown San Bruno. You’ll love the comfy king-size bed and jacuzzi bathtub you get all to yourself.
The best part of the room is the bathtub and shower. It's all enclosed together, so you can clean off with a shower, then hop in the warm tub and enjoy the jacuzzi bubbles. Use bath salts to make it even more relaxing. :-)
The bed is an eastern king, and it has reading lights on both sides so you can read a book before going to sleep.
We have a small desk and chair you can use for your laptop as well, and Keurig coffee machine to make a quick cup of coffee or tea.
You can use the kitchen only weekday.
Zugang für Gäste
We will arrange an in-person check-in time, and can give you a key to our home so you can come and go as you like. Note that this not a separate apartment, but a private bedroom+bath in our home.
There are two entrances:
1) A separate entrance to the bedroom floor, which you can reach by walking through our yard to the back of the house. The door takes you to the bottom of a shared stairway (see the photos).
2) Through our front door, on a large deck. You can walk down the shared stairway to the private bedroom.
You are welcome to use our kitchen upstairs or the washer and dryer during the day (after 7am until 8pm).
Interaktion mit Gästen
I have stayed at many different Airbnb locations as a guest, and really enjoyed getting to know my hosts. I hope we can do the same. We're happy to provide tips while you stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The bedroom is downstairs, on a floor separate from the rest of the house, so it is pretty private and quiet. However, we have a 2-year-old son who occasionally wakes up at night. Sorry if you might hear him!
We go to bed around 10pm and wake up around 6:30am.
We use a dry cleaning service that picks up at our house, and drops off the following business day -- let us know if you want to send your clothes to be dry cleaned.
We look forward to welcoming you and sharing our home during your travels! We have a young son, and just ask you to be considerate of our family and our home. Please let us know your plans (when you'll arrive and leave) so we can plan our day too.
- Check-in time is 6-9pm. Check-out is 10am. We keep these times strictly, with no exceptions. Thanks for understanding!
- Please, no guests other than those who booked the room.
- Please remove your shoes in our home.
- No food or drink on the bed.
- Quiet time after 10pm so we can all relax. :-)
I used to stay with Airbnb hosts all time on business trips from Tokyo to the SF Bay Area. Now I live here with my wife and son, and am excited to be a host, meet new people and give back a bit. :-)
We speak Japanese at home, and hopefully we can share a bit of Japanese food while you're here too!