In the heart of Broad Ripple Village, close to EVERYTHING: restaurants, shops, nightlife, transportation. Across Broad Ripple Park or just minutes from the Monon trail for your outdoor wants & needs! This stylish vintage home has all the modern comfort you need, an entertainment space in the basement (wet bar and pool table) as well as a work out space (yoga practice or else.)
You will feel right at home in this fabulous space with high end furnishings, comfortable beds and linens and a washer and dryer to your disposal. Two computer desks in the main living area... Two TVs: One in the living room, one in the basement for your entertainment. Basic cable + ROKU TV access, wireless bluetooth speakers! Work out space in the basement along with a pool table, seating area and wet bar for a good time!
The space sleeps up to 6 people in the bedrooms: 2 full beds hotel style in one bedroom and 1 queen canopy bed in the master bedroom.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have private access to the entire home, recreational basement, fenced in yard and a one (compact) car garage + one driveway parking spot in front of garage in alley way.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live within 5 minutes of the unit in case you have any questions.
! Please communicate with us through airbnb messages as much as possible, per airbnb's recommendation. (Direct text messages can be confusing as we can not always identify them right away with the right reservation.) Airbnb messages are a good way for us to keep track of our entire communication string - so nothing gets lost through several channels of communication. Thank you!! :)
Weitere wichtige Infos
Check out the Broad Ripple Park's website to see all that is available to experience there... Dog Park, outdoor pool etc...
- No smoking.
- We expect for all guests to treat the property as their own or with ultimate respect. We have put a lot of love in this property and ask for you to love it back.
- We love pets! We consider one well behaved, clean pet companion upon request. We do ask the pet is not left alone in the loft for extended amounts of time. We charge an extra pet fee. ($20/night for short stays, negotiable for longer stays.)
- Mutual respect :)
- The home is child friendly HOWEVER it is not "child proofed" nor is it equipped with pack & play or high chair. A small child should be overseen at all times.
- Lost keys will require payment. 1 set: $50, both sets: will require a lock change: $300. Aouch! We don't want you to pay this so please keep track of your keys :)
- No "On-Demand movie" purchases unless you leave us a check or cash with the amount due. Thank you.
- Garbage and recycling bins are located right outside the side kitchen door. If your stay included a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning please set the bins out for early garbage and recycling removal on Wednesday mornings. Thank you!
- No parties unless agreed upon.
- Be good neighbors in our beloved community.
- At check-out, we appreciate all used linens and towels to be thrown down the laundry shoot and for the used dishes to be put in dishwasher and start the load before you depart. Thank you!!
Welcome home and please - Enjoy your stay!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 184 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My name is Deborah Jacobs, I am a designer with a passion for interior design and home renovations. I am Belgian and though I have lived in San Francisco CA for 15 years, my husband and I recently moved here to beautiful Indianapolis a little over 2 year ago. We always need space to host our beloved family and friends when they visit which has prompted us to create a guest house (the LOFT) to start... Our passion for remodeling homes in need of a little love has grown and we have added 3 more rental properties to our portfolio. When our family and friends don't visit with us, we hope to host you in one of our four remodeled and refurbished unique spaces!
Let us know if you have any questions!
~ Deborah & co