Dream Villa House Asakusa is located in Asakusa area-one of the famous areas in Tokyo. The nearest station-Hikifune station is only 2 minutes' walk and it takes about 10 minutes to walk to Sky Tree- the tallest structure in Japan.
In addition, it takes only 5 minutes from Hikifune to Asakusa by train or 12mins by bicycle(we will provide you 2 bicycles for free).
Of course, Pocket Wi-Fi will be provided to help you to conveniently travel around Tokyo.
Dream House Asakusa with 1 living room, 1 dining room and 2 bedrooms.
Maximum capacity of 7 passengers.
The room has a double-size bed, and we have also prepared five single-size mattresses.
You can do cooking by use cooking utensils.
Toothpaste,bath towel, shampoo,hair conditioner,body wash are all provided.
You can put the cold drink in the refrigerator.
Washing machine for your family to clean the clothes
TV is available for viewing Japanese TV programs
Portable wifi is provided to help you travel around Tokyo.
2 bicycles will be provided for free.
Location is very (URL HIDDEN) takes only 2 minutes to walk to the nearest station-Hikifune Station, 5 minutes to reach Asakusa Station by train. And it takes only 12 minutes to reach Asakusa by bicycle.
Zugang für Gäste
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo.
No one will share the house with you.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Of course, I want to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I also let an Airbnb host support company take care of my guests and house. Throughout your stay, if you have any problem do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
You can contact us through the Airbnb messaging system at any time,we will make the response as soon as possible.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please keep the key and do not lose it.
The neighbor is a little bit sensitive, so please keep in your mind not to make too loud noise or music.
There is a portable wi-fi but I kindly would like to ask you not to use too much internet like downloading whole series of Star Wars.
For the future visitor who might use this room, please don’t bring back any stuff from this room to your country.
* After the reservation, we’ll inform you the detail of the room and your staying.
* Check-in is after 15:00, Check-out is before 11:00. If you need early check-in or late check-out, please contact me in advance.
* Please use the balcony when you smoke In Tokyo, in order to prevent a secondhand smoking, basically people are not allowed to smoke on the street, I know this is maybe a bit strange rules for you but you can find smoking spot close to a station, in front of convenience store or in a park.
* The neighbor is a little bit sensitive, so please keep in your mind not to make too loud noise or music.
* Please take off your outside shoes in inside the room in order to protect and to keep clean the floor. There are room shoes if you want to use.
* There is a portable wi-fi but I kindly would like to ask you not to use too much internet like downloading whole series of Star Wars.
* For the future visitor who might use this room, please don’t bring back any stuff from this room to your country.
* If you have any further question, don’t hesitate to contact me.
* Loosing house key/bicycle key - 15000 yen
丢失钥匙 : 15000JPY
* Loosing the bicycle - 25000 yen
* Loosing or damaging the portable wi-fi - 25000 yen
丢失或者损坏移动wi-fi : 25000JPY
* Differentiation of the amount of reserved people and actual staying people - 5000 yen / per day, per person
* Late check-out without informing - 5000 yen (I have to clean up before new visitor arrive)
* Detected the evidence of smoking in inside the room - 5000 yen
* If you make a damage in the room, we might ask you for the extra fees depends on the damage.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 214 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi it's Aki,
I'm a freelance painter and now also working in a company that deals with the real estate, the tourism and Airbnb. I'm in charge of Airbnb in this company.
We have 7 listings in Tokyo, 5 of them are in Shinjuku/Shin-Okubo area, 1 in Ikebukuro and 1 in Asakusa, the one in Asakusa is Japanese traditional house which is our most recommendable house of all our listings.
Please feel free to ask me anything like early check-in, late check-out, dropping luggage before you check-in and leaving luggage after you check-out stuff like that.