Come relax in the Inner Sunset. This spacious one-bedroom offers a luxurious getaway with access to all that San Francisco has to offer. Welcome!
The spacious garden level one bedroom is light and bright. Newly built in September 2016, the living room is bright and airy and includes comfortable seating and a television. It's an open concept with a full-size kitchen with gas stove and dining area. The bedroom has a luxury queen bed with a large closet. The brand new lux bathroom offers a walk-in shower and Grohe fixtures. Modern design and décor, with a fold out couch for comfortable living.
Zugang für Gäste
The unit has a private entrance. Guests have access to the spacious backyard. It is currently under construction, so its use is not recommended. There is no laundry available for this unit but we do have a laundromat 3 blocks away as well as local laundry service options.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Also in the unit:
- An iron & table top ironing board
- Extra towels & blankets
- Wine opener & wine glasses
- A well-stocked kitchen with plates, cups, bowls, utensils and pots and pans for cooking
- Large closet to hang clothing
- TV (w/ DirecTV and Chromecast)
- Couch folds into a double bed
- Dining table
- Pack ‘n Play provided on request.
- We do not have A/C. We do have a floor fan that is available on request.
Also please note that this is a quiet family home. We have 2 children who are awake at 7am and go to bed at 8pm. You may occasionally hear us upstairs, although the guest unit has been insulated for sound so any transference is muffled. The perfect guests are those who wish to quietly enjoy the unit. Please read the house rules carefully to see if this is the right choice for your San Francisco visit. Thank you!
- Check-in is after 3PM
- No loud music or loud noise
- This is a quiet family home which we hope you will peacefully enjoy.
- No guests other than those registered as renters
- No smoking at all anywhere inside the home or on the premises
- No pets of any kind
- Please don’t use the main house’s deck.
We normally leave our guests to have a peaceful stay and generally don't interrupt them. We provide a comprehensive welcome book with information on everything from food delivery, local transportation, internet access and dining out/entertainment. If our guests have questions or other needs, we welcome a call and are very happy to help! We live right upstairs.