This beautiful secluded home enjoys direct views over the Pacific. Villa Jungla features a large terrace where you will feel the ocean breezes and a gorgeous pool.
Refined in every detail it can host 8 guests in 4 bedrooms (4 bathrooms).
This property is perfect for group of friends and families gatherings.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The housekeeping and maintenance staff live nearby.
Weitere wichtige Infos
On your way from Panama, you should stop in Chitré to buy groceries. After that city, you will only find stores with limited choice.
Please note that the Pedasi area suffers frequent power outages. These
interruptions are caused by the requirement that the local power company
shut down the entire network when repair or maintenance is necessary. We
strongly advise that you have bottled water on-hand at all times as the
water supply is dependent upon electric pumps.
Such situations are beyond our control and you must accept that we will not
refund any part of your stay should this occur. If you are not comfortable
assuming this risk, then please do not rent from us.
The gravel road to the villa is steep and it's strongly suggested to have a 4x4 vehicle, especially during the rainy season.
- It is strongly advised to have a 4x4 vehicle as the gravel road to the villa is steep.
- It is forbidden to lodge more persons than stated in your contract. If you are receiving more guests than expected JUST LET US KNOW and we will provide you with extra bedding. If you don't declare it, you will be charged at a rate of $100 per extra person per night.
Prior to your arrival, your apartment has been serviced and inspected. If you find anything that requires our attention, such as damage or missing/broken equipment, YOU MUST contact your local contact at any hour by phone (leave a message), by SMS or Email. That will discharge your responsibility and we will address the situation as soon as possible.
If you encounter any issues at arrival (ie. unsatisfactory housekeeping or
an appliance not functioning), we request that you contact us immediately
and we will address the situation. Our Guest Services staff live only 1
block away. Please note that we will NOT issue any refunds for situations
that were not promptly brought to our attention so we could remedy in a
- Being located in a tropical garden, we cannot guarantee an 'insect free' or 'hypoallergenic' environment. Our property is smoke-free and pets are not allowed inside but we cannot guarantee that previous guests or neighbors haven't broken the rules. If you suffer from allergies, asthma, intolerance to humidity or insect phobia, DO NOT RENT FROM US.
- Please note that the Pedasi area suffers frequent power outages. This is due to the fact that the power company has to shut off the entire network when there is a breakdown to repair. We strongly advise you to keep bottled water at all times as the water is only supplied by electric pumps. You must accept this risk prior to make your reservation as we will not refund any part of your stay if such a situation, which is beyond our control, would occur. If you are not comfortable with this risk, do not rent from us.
- Please make sure YOU HAVE TRAVEL INSURANCE as our policy does not permit any refunds for cancellation including for major causes like extreme weather, power outages, flight or ferry cancellation, illness, injuries, death etc.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 740 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I share my time between France, Spain, Miami and Central America and the Caribean. Working at Battuta Rentals, I propose various eclectic vacation rentals in these countries.