Incredible views of Mount Rainier and downtown Tacoma including the Tacoma Dome and Art Museum! Private full bathroom with amazing soaking tub and very roomy modern home within walking distance to Convention Center, hospitals, UW Tacoma, Wright Park and 7 Seas Brewery. Tons of free street parking available and on main bus line.
I have a cat that keeps to herself and you'll hardly know is there (unless you have allergies). But I keep the house very clean and fairly cat-hair free.
- No additional guests allowed.
- Smoking allowed on back deck only.
- Check in after 4pm but can make arrangements otherwise with advanced notice.
- please notify me if you will be later or earlier than anticipated. I work full time and need to make arrangements.
- Quite Hours are from 11pm to 8am.
- Check in after 11pm not available.
- Please keep common areas clean.
- Must have prior host reviews
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig.
Love to travel when I can. Usually by myself or with family. I work as a sales rep back home so have the luxury of making my own schedule and that usually involves a few trips per year. :)
I am a quiet guest but do enjoy staying out late on occasion (I'll be quiet when I return) and I usually spend my travels sight seeing during the day and enjoying the local "scene" at night.
I have a kitty named Luna at home (she doesn't travel with me) and lots of great friends (that are usually jealous of my travel adventures)!
I love the arts; dancing, theater, music, I am on the board of directors of a non-profit agency that works with homeless youth through the arts. I love wine and great international cuisine.
Most of my family lives in the UK, New Zealand and Australia so I have lots of international roots.
Anything else you want to know just ask. :)