Perfect location overlooking the Nashville city skyline! Two bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Master has king size bed and second bedroom has a queen size bed. Xfinity CableTV and high speed wifi included. Walking distance from the Nissan Titan Stadium. You get the best of both worlds, large space and an amazing downtown view!
Note: This is a 30+ day long term lease
The IDEAL corporate rental.
The condo is 1500sqft with a million dollar view of the city skyline! 10ft floor to ceiling windows. 180 degree view of downtown Nashville. A masterpiece of contemporary architecture. Access to top floor observation deck. Easy access to interstate. Located in the heart of Nashville!
Why you should book this house today:
- Private parking space in secure garage kept lit 24/7 with security cameras.
- Easy access to major highways
- Less than 5 minutes to Broadway St
- Uber/Lyft is $5-6 to Broadway
- Trendy East Nashville in your backyard
- Fully Furnished with high end furniture and decorations
- Xfinity Cable and wifi included
- Utilities included
- Washer and Dryer included
- Bi-weekly cleaning service
- Large condo! 1500 sqft unlike cramped condos downtown or hotel
- Grocery store 2 minutes away
- Walk to some of the hottest restaurants in Nashville
- Highly cleaned and maintained
- Kitchen complete with dishes, silverware, cookware, drinking glasses..
- New restaurant on 1st floor so you don't have to go far for some great food!
Zugang für Gäste
The entire condo to yourself :)
Interaktion mit Gästen
This is a very secure building so I will have to meet with you at the condo to provide keys. I'm available for any further assistance :)
No smoking - you will be fined $1000.
No pets - no exceptions.
Do not wipe makeup on linens.
Do not play music after 10pm.
No parties or events. I'm friends with all of the neighbors.
No bachelorette or bachelor parties allowed.
Please treat my home and things with care.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 550 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Originally from San Antonio and now living in Music City, Nashville! I absolutely love it here in Nashville. There is so much to do, and so many people from all walks of life. I take great pleasure in creating a space that is homey so that my guests can focus on having a good time and experience everything that Nashville has to offer.