*FOR 1 NIGHT ONLY STAYS A SUPPLEMENT MAYBE ADDED AS WE GIVE PREFERENCE TO 2 NIGHT & LONGER STAYS. PLEASE ASK PRIOR TO BOOKING FOR 1 NIGHT ONLY* All other bookings longer than 1 night please go ahead & instant book after checking listing description & house rules. Thanks:o) Very stylish 1 bed, top floor apartment with fantastic views located in central Brighton very close to North Laine, London road and 12 minutes walk from the train station. 3rd person sleeps on the sofa with bedding provided.
Your stay will include-
- Great central location close to the famous North Laine.
- Stylish & individual interior using recycled wood.
- Fantastic views
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private parking available on site from £15/20 per day (please ask to book)
- Very experienced and attentive host
- Under 2's stay for free, cot & highchair available
This top 3rd floor apartment (no lift) benefits from fantastic views across the magnificent street and the rooftops of Brighton. You can sit in the Lounge & Bedroom watching the i360 rising in the distance.
The apartment is very stylishly designed with recycled wood throughout. All wood used in this design has been salvaged in Brighton and lovingly restored to give it a new purpose and also creating warmth and individuality.
The Bedroom- Has a king size latex foam mattress with feather duvets and pillows. Summer bedding is lighter synthetic duvet. There is a large built wardrobe with hanging space and a hairdryer.
There are two bedside shelves with vintage lamps and switches and a large ornate carved wood mirror facing the bed.
The Bathroom- has a large shower cubicle, modern toilet with concealed flush and butler style sink with storage cupboard beneath. There is also a towel radiator. More recycled wood and vintage style metro tiles.
The Lounge- has a very comfy and stylish brown leather sofa with chaise end for you to get comfy whilst watching the smart TV or look out the window at Brighton life passing by. There is an electric fire place to add that extra heat and cosines if needed.
The Kitchen- stylishly finished with more vintage metro tiles, bespoke made cabinets and industrial bulkhead lighting. Open shelving hosts the vintage kitchen ware, crockery and glass ware.
There is also a fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, oven, convection hob and all other catering equipment you should need.
Windows have plantation style shutters with privacy closure for maximum light prevention. The heating system is also brand new oil radiators with individual thermostats to ensure prefect temperature.
Babies- If you need a cot or highchair please let us know at the time of booking.
Zugang für Gäste
As soon as we receive your booking we will send you full instructions for key collection, how everything works in the apartment and local tips etc.
We operate a self check in so you can arrive when you like anytime after 2pm.
Interaktion mit Gästen
As we do not live at this apartment we may not see you however if there is anything you need from us please send us a airbnb message and we'll respond to you asap. Please also check out the guidebook on the listing for our Brighton recommendations.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are both massage therapists so if you would like a massage during your stay please let us know.
For our other self catering accommodation please see The White Apartment for up to 4 people. The Wood apartment for 3 both by the Level. The Hanover House for 4 people. We also have our guest house Number34 with Gold, Silver, Copper, Wood & Loft rooms, whole house available for up to 10 guests. Search us directly at Number34Brighton :o)
-NO PRIVATE PARKING UNLESS PRE BOOKED AND CONFIRMED-the spaces are privately owned and NOT for the use of guests. On street paid parking also available with payment meters.
- STRICTLY only those guests booked to visit & stay at the apartment, bringing people back to the apartment other than those booked would result in the booking being cancelled immediately.
- Please be prompt to check out at 11am so we can prepare for the next guests arrival.
- Please ensure ALL catering equipment is washed dried and put away as you'd expect to find it.
- Please respect neighbours, be discreet with key safe and keep noise to a minimum particularly after 11pm and in communal hallways at all times. A neighbour complaint could result the booking being cancelled and future booking jeopardised so please respect the other residents.
- Remove shoes in the apartment (especially heels as these mark/ damage the floors)
- Please close the windows when raining as the rain will come into the apartment and damage the shutters.
- Please respect the environment and where possible save energy and water turning of lights and all electrical items after use.
- Rubbish and recycling to be placed in the large bins near the car park.
- Longer bookings will be subject to an apartment inspection prior to checkout at our discretion.
We kindly ask you to follow these points as we don't want to make a claim on the £150 security deposit.
- Lost house keys will be charged at £50. Please keep them safe!
- Please ensure you have all your belongings with you before leaving as we charge minimum £20 to forward by post.
Thank you in advance :)
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1799 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello, we are Peter and Seb. We live at Number34 with our three adorable cats: Cilla, Jackie and Joan. We are an English-French couple and have lived in Brighton for more than 18 years. We love the diversity of Brighton and are very proud to call it home. We are frequent travelers and take great culinary inspiration from our regular trips abroad. We are both trained chefs and love to cook so dinner parties at Number34 are second-to-none. Guests give us great feedback on our entertaining and we always try to source local produce, wherever possible. We are pescatarians and have a deep love of animals and nature so you won't find any meat on our menus...! For breakfast we use an orange press for fresh juice, single batch whole bean coffee, freshly ground in our vintage grinder, plus other home made goods like Seb's amazing jams. We are trained in a variety of massage techniques and offer a range of treatments to our guests. We offer a tranquil environment to unwind and relax should you wish to indulge in a treatment.
In designing our home we have tried to consider the environment and many pieces of furniture and are vintage and 'up cycled', we believe this creates a truly unique style and setting and we are very proud of our comfortable and stylish home. We are also very knowledgeable on the many local attractions, from bustling bars to scenic beauty spots, and we are more than happy to share with you our insider info on the city. We do hope you come and visit us; we're very confident you'll love the time you spend with us here at Number34 or one of our other offerings.
Please find us at Number34brighton where you can follow us on social media and see regular updates of what we're up to!
We're also in the August 17 edition of Real Homes Magazine and The Metro Newspaper. Images can be seen on our profile pictures or personal site Number34brighton on the Interior Design & Press section.
Thanks for reading :o)