My place is in front of the lake where you can go for a swim, kayaking, and even fishing. It is also close to Mountain Creek Ski Resort and Water Park. Around my place there are hiking trails, restaurants, farmers markets, and a drive-in theater. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the kitchen, the coziness. Also because it is the perfect get away to take some time to relax and have some fun! My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families.
The Lake Shack is very cozy and may accommodate 6 guests, although I recommend it for 4. The Master Bedroom has 1 queen size bed with a memory foam mattress, the guest room has 1 queen size bed with a pull out bed, and the couch in the living room can fully be retract making another queen size bed. In the summer I set the canopy with comfortable siting area and the fire pit in the backyard. In the front of the house you have a deck where you can grill or lay in the hammock while facing the lake.
Zugang für Gäste
The grill on the front deck.
The fire pit and the lounge area in the back yard.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I have no interaction with my guests, but I can always be available on my phone at any time and for whatever they need.
- My dock is not located in front of the house, therefore please do not use my neighbor's dock. If you would like to use the Kayaks I will let you know how to get to my dock and avoid crossing private property.
- DO NOT smoke inside the house.
- DO NOT go to the neighbors yard.
- No loud music.
- If the grill is used, please make sure you turn off the gas valve.
- If you cook please clean up the kitchen areas as well as the refrigerator, and make sure you bring all the dishes and glasses back in the house if you brought them out.
- If the fire pit is used, please make sure the fire is completely out when you are finished using it.
-Please take your shoes off while in the house. (I want to keep all my rugs very clean)
- If the kayaks are used, please put them back in the exact position they were found and make sure you lock them.
- You are responsible for your trash. I have 2 trash cans in the backyard, 1 for trash and 1 for recycling. You can use them so the trash is not in the house. If your trash is not excessive, I do not mind to help you to dispose it. (Please use the trash bags I provide you with). Never leave trash outside in front of the house , because animals will come and make a mess.
- At Check Out time, please make sure to put the keys back in the lock box, and make sure you lock it.
- Please turn all the lights down, and turn all the heaters down to the minimum.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.