PLEASE SCROLL DOWN & READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION.
One of the best spots in Paris, next to Canal Saint Martin & Place de la Republique.
This is a lively, SHARED-ROOM basis, duplex LOFT (OPEN SPACE) with access to the rooftop.
We are usually a few guests on the house, so my loft is great to meet people from all over the world. Probably not the right fit if you're old or you're looking for a hotel room, sorry! : P
Please also abstain from reserving if you snore. All the guests deserve a good night sleep, and the apartment is an open space loft after all.
The whole apartment can host a total of 5 people (myself included, if I'm not travelling) As there is different beds, a futon and a sofa, I have several different listings where you can reserve each spot.
Here a heaven for the laid back, easy going folks only : )
I'm a an Art Director living & working in this LOFT duplex flat with separated WC & Shower and access to the rooftop! It's a LOFT with separate levels but NO separate rooms : )
I rent a FUTON that fits 1-2 people, on the livingroom level (shared room basis) It is NOT a sofa bed. It is NOT a sofa. It is NOT a matress on the floor. It is NOT tatami. It is a FUTON. If you are not familiar with the term FUTON please (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) "FUTON" so you are sure of the type of bed you are renting : )
The living room is 30 meters square. It has a private WC, an open kitchen with plaques, fridge, freezer, kettle, juicer, mixer and all cooking utensils. There is an L shape sofa, a piano, a round table for 2 with a chair a bench for 2 people.
The top part about 20 meters. It has two double beds (shared room basis) a big shared wardrobe, two windows (one with access to the rooftop), a sink and a shower.
WHOLE APARTMENT: to reserve the whole apartment go to my other advert please. It's in my profile ; )
Keep in mind that when you reserve there will likely be other guests on the shared room (top floor). And when I'm not travelling I will be sleeping on the livingroom's sofa.
WIFI available & free calls to fix phones in Europe and cell phones in France!!
All the rest of the bills included even for the monthly rentals : )
- IF YOU SNORE, PLEASE DO NOT BOOK THIS APARTMENT. AS IT IS ALL SHARED ROOMS, THE OTHER GUESTS DESERVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP AS MUCH AS YOU DO : )
- PLEASE WASH THE DISHES AND COOKING TOOLS AFTER YOU EAT & CLEAN THE KITCHEN SURFACES YOU USE.
- SAME APPLIES TO OTHER AREAS OF THE HOUSE. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CLEAN AFTER YOURSELF ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED USING THE SINK, WC, SHOWER, ETC.
- REMEMBER IN FRANCE AIRBNB IS NOT SEEN WITH GOOD EYES, SO IF YOU TALK TO ANY NEIGHBOURS IT'S BETTER TO ALWAYS SAY YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE INSTEAD OF A GUEST FROM AIRBNB.
- SMOKING IS ONLY ALOWED OUTSIDE OF THE APARTMENT.
- BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS PLEASE.
- NO PARTIES ALOWED. UNLESS YOU WANT THE NEIGHBOURS TO CALL THE POLICE ON YOU. HAHA! SORRY, THEY ARE BITCHES : )
EXTRA RULES (IN CASE I'M TRAVELLING DURING YOUR RESERVATION):
- NO VISITS OR SLEEPOVERS ALOWED.
- PLEASE BE MINDFUL WITH OTHER GUESTS (NO LOUD MUSIC, KEEP YOUR BELONGINGS TIDY AND CLEAN AFTER YOURSELF, RESPECT THE SLEEPING HOURS OF OTHER GUESTS)
- IN CASE I'M AWAY. PLEASE USE THE LAUNDROMAT IN THE SAME STREET IF YOU'D LIKE TO DO A WASHING. I HAD BAD EXPERIENCES WHERE FORMER GUESTS BROKE THE WASHING MACHINE. SO I'M AFRAID IT CAN ONLY BE USED WHEN I AM IN THE APARTMENT. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.
- YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR ANYTHING YOU MAY NEED. I CHECK MY E-MAIL AND AIRBNB EVERY DAY. JUST BE PATIENT, I'LL GET YOUR MESSAGE IN THE DAY : )
And don't hesitate to me know with anything you may need : )
Dieser Gastgeber hat 137 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Paris based Creative Director and Photographer.
Formerly into Publishing.
Love to meet travellers from all over world and give them the little secrets of the most unknown Paris : )