Our lovely second bedroom is yours for your time in New Haven! It's spacious and well set out with a Queen bed, desk, dresser. We're in central East Rock near the park and Nica's, 1 block from Yale, the free shuttle, and zipcars. Heating is always on in winter.
The apartment is spacious and light, and very comfortable. The bed is a super comfortable tuft & needle queen and the room has a desk for you to work at if need be. One of the best things is how close everything is; the sprawling Yale campus starts the next block over, and there are good coffee shops and a deli within 5-10 minutes walk. This is a very secure and safe area, and two of the free Yale shuttles (orange, blue) run past different ends of the street. The bedroom is set back from the street. There is a desk in your room, and washer/drier in the basement ($1.50/$1.25). You're welcome to make use of the full kitchen. There is free on-street parking; let us know and you're welcome to use the parking pass.
- Please respect our check in (5pm) and check out (11am) times;
- Please place dishes in the dishwasher, or wash them;
- Please try to leave the room relatively clean;
- Please do not bring bikes into the apartment;
- If you break anything, please replace it;
- Please do not use the coffee machine as it's easily damaged;
- We are sorry but we can't accept mail cf. safety concerns, the post offices will hold mail for you;
- Please clear additional guests with us;
- Please be sure to return the parking pass! If you take it home, you are responsible for either returning it or for the council's replacement fee.
Many thanks for your understanding.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 67 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm a neuroscientist who moved to CT in late 2014, and who loves it here. I'm fascinated by people, culture, and the brain. Like you, I also love travelling; and I'm also a long distance runner.