This beautiful guest house is close to parks, great views, Lake Balboa and Sepulveda Basin, Ventura Blvd with it's amazing restaurants, shopping, hiking, 101 and 405 freeways, 35 minutes to both LAX and Burbank Airports. You’ll love the place because of the outdoors space, the neighborhood, the light, the comfy bed, the kitchen, the purified water through out, the peacefulness, whether you're just staying for a few nights or much more. Great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- The property water is purified to the point of matching bottled water so the tap water is drinkable and good!... And showers are the best!
- Direct access to the large back yard from the guest house.
- The neighborhood is super-quiet.
- Across from a primary school (which is far to the other side of the block) so there's always unlimited parking.
- Full Spectrum 300Mbs speed internet and TV subscription-all channels, also via Spectrum cable box.
- Minutes from Trader Joe's, Whole Foods and Ralph's grocery stores, and Rite Aid Pharmacy etc
- Close to the best Hiking trails such as Topanga, Runyon, Balboa Park etc.
Zugang für Gäste
-Separate independant guest house in back yard.
-No keys to ever worry about. Simple code door access.
-Access to entire private back yard, which is sunny most of the year.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am usually in the main house working, so I'm around to help with anything immediately.
- If an infant or child must be present, there is no extra bed or bedroom yet, so guests have to figure out sleeping accommodations, whether by sharing the main bed, or bringing their own extra bedding solution.
I work in the music industry. I'm a producer/Songwriter/Engineer/Musician (guitar, bass, keys/computer programming, vocals). A dual citizen of the United States and France, I spent my early years traveling back and forth between both countries, where I developed my musical skills. After studying at the Studio Des Varietés in Paris, France and at the Berklee College Of Music in Boston, MA, I relocated to Los Angeles in 1992 and began what has become a prolific musical journey. With numerous song placements in films and television programs and a rapidly growing number of recording projects (with notable artists such as Carlos Santana, Britney Spears, Darius Rucker, La Ley, David Bisbal, M. Pokora, Paulina Rubio, Luis Fonsi, Nicole Sherzinger, Tupac Shakur, The Game, I've been blessed to be able to make a living off of music and not have to get a day job.