This is a large, sunny and cozy bedroom in our three bedroom apartment on the third floor of the beautiful Victorian house in Ditmas Park neighborhood of Brooklyn.
Close to amazing restaurants and bars (on Cortelyou rd). Close to B and Q subway lines and multiple bus lines. 10 minutes walk to Prospect Park.
The bathroom and kitchen are shared with us. We are a family of three (a couple with a young daughter).
The listing is for one individual or a couple. King size comfortable futon bed, and a large room that gets a lot of sun.
Kitchen and bathroom are shared with us.
Zugang für Gäste
The listed amenities are accessible. The bathroom is shared.
Interaktion mit Gästen
My family and I (a couple and our 9-year old daughter) live in this apartment. Will be happy to provide information if needed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
You can use the stove, microwave, fridge, and dishes. But:
- No major cooking please,
- Kindly clean after yourself,
- Please remove your items from the fridge at the end of your stay.
- This room is close to Coney Island Ave, so some light sleepers might be affected by noise.
- No Smoking
- No pet
- No party
- No drugs
- No loud noise after 9 p.m.
- No major cooking
- No candles, incense, or open flames of any kind to prevent fire.
- No shoes inside the rooms. Please take your shoes off before entering the room, or bring your own slippers.
- Do not wipe your makeup with towels
I am a freelance researcher who has been traveling from the childhood and moving from a city to another city and from a country to another country. I love meeting new people and am curious about people lifestyle, their lived experience and their perception of life. Everyone's story in my view matters.