Rheola's Cottage is situated in the quaint town of Harrismith (gateway to the Drakensberg mountains), Free State, South Africa in a quiet and peaceful suburban area and only 3 hours drive by car from Johannesburg, Bloemfontein and Durban airports.
Ideal accommodation for:
Small tourist or local groups. Use as a base camp to explore the breathtaking beauty of the Eastern Free State, Drakensberg mountain range and Lesotho at your leisure. Also for large families as an overnight en route to sea.
Fully equipped self catering cottage suitable for larger families or small groups. Sleeps 8 to 12 people, depending on requirements. The cottage is decorated with a "something old, something new" theme and consists of two large bedrooms, both en-suite (showers only, towels supplied), large lounge and dining area and a large farmstyle kitchen equiped with stove, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, washing machine and all cutlery and crockery you'd require as well as a washing macine.
Own private garden with braai (barbeque) and secure undercover parking for 2 vehicles.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole cottage and its own private garden is there for you to enjoy during your stay. Two undercover carports can also be allocated to you if needed.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am available full time to resolve any problems you may experience, to offer advice about interesting places to visit and whatever other needs you have.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Places of interest close by:
- Sentinel Peak (Witsieshoek): climb the ladder to the most Northern part of the Drakensberg mountain range and experience the magnificent views - +-70km
- Sterkfontein dam: SA's second largest and argueably most beautiful dam with its sea-like water color - +- 24km
- Golden Gate National Park - Bordering Lesotho, experience the majestic Maluti mountains scenery and antelope viewing - +- 50km
- Basuto Cultural Village - experience the ancient lifestyle of the Basotu nation - +- 50km
- Clarens - a must-visit artist's town with it's own beer brewery, art galleries, crafts shops and many restaurants - +- 80km
- Royal National Park (Drakensberg) - walk the one day guided trails and experience scenery not experienced by just any regular traveller eg. Tugela waterfalls - +- 80km
- Lesotho Border (Caledonspoort Border Post) - Easily do a one day trip to Lesotho and back - +-120km
- Lion Park - Become part of Africa and take a day trip to get real close to live big cats (lions, tigers etc) - +- 80km
We look forward to welcoming you and making your stay as pleasant as possible.
EARLY BOOKING ESSENTIAL TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
- Book-in times must be strictly adhered to unless arranged otherwise
- Strictly no usage of fireworks of any kind allowed on the premises
- You're welcome to have your friends around for a visit, but no additional sleep overs. Excessive noise levels should cease after 9pm please
- You're welcome to use the washing machine to wash clothes, but you need to supply your own CORRECT washing powder
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.