This beautiful house is literally across the street from The United Center! Spacious 3 Bedroom/2.5 Bath home; Finished basement with bar area; plenty of parking; Free Wifi.
"Very comfortable, relaxed environment and roomy. Way better than staying at a hotel. Feels like your in your own home. Clean and nice. I would rate this place 10 stars if it could be. A+++++".
"This place was fantastic, beautiful inside and out, and it was close to food and nightlife!"
"Absolutely amazing place"
1. Check-in time is any time after 3 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
2. We do not allow smoking; breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine.
3. Generally, parties or excessive noise are not allowed. It may be possible to obtain permission to host a party; contact me to learn more.
4. If a location is left in an exceptionally messy state, we will charge $50 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
5. Guests are not allowed to book a stay in their city of residence.
6. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
7. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
8. If guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the predetermined check-out time, guests will be charged $75. This fee is applied to any late checkout between 11 am and 1 pm. Any guest who is still in the location after 1 pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if we have approved a late checkout in advance.
9. Before leaving guests will collect towels and bring to the area of the washer/dryer and start a load of laundry with the towels
10. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 170 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I have lived in Chicago for a decade now and have loved every minute of it - well perhaps there have been some sub zero degree winter days that I have questioned my decision to move here. On the other hand summers here are spectacular. Feel free to ask me about what neighborhood street festival or other activities are going on during your trip to Chicago.