The Jackalope Lodge strikes the perfect balance of clean design and rustic outdoor charm. Located on top of a hill, the Lodge offers 360 panoramic views of the Big Bear Valley, Baldwin Lake, surrounding mountains and ski resorts. The property is located far enough away from the crowds for complete tranquility, but only a 20 min drive to the Mountain Village and ski resorts. The Jackalope Lodge is the perfect hub for nature lovers, skier/boarders, hikers, mt. bikers and jeep trail riders!
Bedroom 1: Master suite including a king size bed, walk-in closet, bathroom with double sink, jacuzzi tub and a balcony with panoramic views.
Bedroom 2: Queen bed, closet, opens up to the deck with panoramic views.
Bedroom 3: Queen bed, closet, opens up to the deck with views.
*Upon request we will make arrangements to add 2 twin mattresses in the master bedroom.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Let us know if you need anything!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Is there anything more liberating than driving on a dirt road in the mountains? If you stay at the Jackalope Lodge, you'll get your chance! There is a short dirt road from the main paved road to the Lodge and although generally it's a cinch (you can drive a Prius up it most of the time), during the winter, be prepared and have chains available. Rule of thumb: If chains are required to get to Big Bear via Hwy 18 or 38, you may need chains to get up the dirt road if it's been snowing.
To get to the Lodge from most places in the LA basin or San Diego, we highly recommend that you take Hwy 38 up the hill via Mentone. The drive is less windy, more beautiful, has less traffic and is generally faster!
We've remodeled and decorated the house with love and care to share with you. Please take good care of it and be respectful.
Failure to obey the rules will result in immediate cancellation and/or a deduction from your deposit.
Damages greater than the deposit amount will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Maximum occupancy: 8 people.
- Check-in no earlier than 4pm.
- Check-out no later than 11am so there is enough time for cleaning and organizing the house between groups.
- Do not move furniture and decorations. Please leave everything the way you found.
- If spills occur, please clean up, as floors and furniture can get damaged.
- For families with children, please no permanent markers! Crayons, colored pencils and dry erase markers only, thanks!
CHECK OUT LIST:
- All dishes should be washed before leaving.
- Make sure there is no food leftover in the fridge and cupboards.
- Empty both kitchen trashcans under the sink, both bathroom trash baskets and bring all trash and recycling to the large trashcan outside. Make sure lid is closed shut and tight, so animals can't get to it.
- If you have excessive trash that doesn't fit in the outdoor trashcan, you must take it with you.
- Set thermostat temperature in the kitchen to 55 degrees.
- Make sure all electrical room heaters are off and unplugged.
- Turn off all lights.
- Make sure stove is off.
- Lock all windows and doors.
- Shut drapes and roll down blinds in all rooms.
- Set up alarm by pressing the AWAY button.
- Lock front door.
- Put keys back in the lock box.
- Enjoy the beautiful view and your time in the mountains!