My place is close to Eaton Canyon. You’ll love my place because of the coziness: the studio apartment is nestled beneath a 100-year old pine tree in a quiet neighborhood. The back yard has a gas barbecue grill and several eating areas. My place is good for couples and business travelers. Couples with an infant or small child are also welcome to book since the futon couch is available as an additional sleeping area.
My space is unique because I have a fully equipped Pilates room in the main house. I am also a certified GYROTONIC trainer. I am available for private sessions on the weekends and some evenings during the week. My guests will receive a private session at half price. If you want to customize your own workout, just let me know and I will make available (at no cost) free weights, foam rollers, fitness circles, flex bands, etc. Just let me know what you are looking for.
Zugang für Gäste
The back yard has a patio with a gas grill and a gorgeous tiled table made from a tree trunk. There are many tables, making eating outside a special treat. Let me know if you plan to eat outside and I will provide some candles and citronella candles for the bugs. The gazebo has string lights and is beautiful at night. There is a porch swing in the front yard if you want to meet the neighbors as they walk their dogs in the late afternoon and early evening. Bring a book!
Interaktion mit Gästen
When I'm around I would love to get to know my guests. Just let me know if you have questions, and I will help you find what you are looking for.
Weitere wichtige Infos
There are two cats on the property and they will come into the studio if you leave the door open.
!!! My Cozy Hideaway is undergoing a few changes during the month of November 2017 and is not listed while we expand the living areas. New pictures will be added to the web site as the changes are made. We are very excited to offer a larger and even nicer space for our guests.
-This is an unincorporated part of Pasadena that falls within Los Angeles County's jurisdiction. Guests will be required to pay an additional Transient Occupancy Tax to the host. The tax is 14% in LA County.
- Please place all laundry items (towels and linens) in hamper upon check-out. Wash dishes. Return key to lock box.
- Before you leave, please bag your trash and place it in the black cart located in the driveway, by the side of the main house. Recycling goes in the blue cart in the same location.
- Please do not flush feminine hygiene products down the toilet.
- Please inform host if infants or children are coming.
- There are 2 cats on the property. They are curious, but do not live in the studio. Back gate must be closed at all times and locked in the evening.
- This is a quiet neighborhood, so no parties are allowed and no loud music after 10 p.m.
Pasadena fitness instructor with on-site Gyrotonic Tower, 2 reformers, ballet barre and other small and large Pilates equipment. Book a private session if you are here for an extended stay!