Über dieses Inserat
Please understand it's a 3-bedroon flat in which I reside and host 2 guest bedrooms, each with it's own listing, and in which other guests might be staying during your dates.
- 24-7 security staff and cameras in the building
- 90 sq meter flat
- 30 sq meter wrap-around balcony
- 24-7 convenient store in the building
- city, sunset, canals, and Mt. Fuji (not visible during summer months) views
- Tamachi, Mita, and Shibaura Futo stations all about a 10 minute walk. Also, there's a Minato-ku bus from the front of the building going to Tamachi and Mita stations, then through Azabu Juban to Roppongi Hills
- the bedroom is furnished with one or two 200x120 cm beds (Ligne Roset Multy sofa-bed and/or IKEA); if you wish for a larger bed for 2, please see listing 5.4J
- a closet with hangers, shelves, and a side table
- modern kitchen with garbage disposal
- hair dryers, towels, iron, and ironing board
- designated mobile WiFi unit
- study and meeting rooms in the building
- lounge floor
- 2 sports facilities in the neighborhood and 24-7 Gold's Gym 2 stations away
田町, 三田, 芝浦ふ頭駅は 徒歩で 10分です. 田町, 三田, 麻布十番, 六本木ヒルズで 港区バスは 通しています.
ベッドルームには、1つまたは cmベッド(リグーロゼットマルチソファベッドおよび/またはIKEA)が備わっています。 2人用の大きなベッドをご希望の場合は、リスト5.4Jをご覧ください。
Guests have access to their reserved bedroom(s), the entire flat except any bedrooms not reserved, and access to the entire building.
The neighborhood is a housing community of 4 similar tower residences with trees, walkways, local shops, and restaurants, all surrounded by a canal that runs into Tokyo bay.
Nearby stations have quick access to everywhere in Tokyo and Yokohama. As well, bullet trains to other major cities in Japan.
My building looks like a hotel, but isn't, please don't ask building staff or security for assistance; it's not their job and don't speak English anyway.
Please try to be quiet with doors, walking on the hardwood floor, and in the kitchen, especially during evening hours.
No need to clean the bedroom, even upon checking out. However, please try to keep common areas (i.e. living room, kitchen, bathrooms, etc.) clean.
Please try to be conservative with utilities (i.e. simply shut off when not in use).
Please be conscientious.
Please maintain privacy.
No sleeping/napping on the sofa.
Please don't smoke cigarettes/cigars inside or outside the building
Please leave curtains open while out for the day to allow sunlight to the plants in the bedroom; they've an important job to maintain air quality for you.