Über dieses Inserat
Please understand it's a 3-bedroon flat in which I reside and host 2 guest bedrooms, each with it's own listing, and in which other guests might be staying during your dates.
- 24-7 security staff and cameras in the building
- 90 sq meter flat
- 30 sq meter wrap-around balcony
- 24-7 convenient store in the building
- city, sunset, canals, and Mt. Fuji (not visible during summer months) views
- Tamachi, Mita, and Shibaura Futo stations all about a 10 minute walk. Also, there's a Minato-ku bus from the front of the building going to Tamachi and Mita stations, then through Azabu Juban to Roppongi Hills
- the bedroom is furnished with one or two 200x120 cm beds (Ligne Roset Multy sofa-bed and/or IKEA); if you wish for a larger bed for 2, please see listing 5.4J
- a closet with hangers, shelves, and a side table
- modern kitchen with garbage disposal
- hair dryers, towels, iron, and ironing board
- designated mobile WiFi unit
- study and meeting rooms in the building
- lounge floor
- 2 sports facilities in the neighborhood and 24-7 Gold's Gym 2 stations away
田町, 三田, 芝浦ふ頭駅は 徒歩で 10分です. 田町, 三田, 麻布十番, 六本木ヒルズで 港区バスは 通しています.
ベッドルームには、1つまたは cmベッド(リグーロゼットマルチソファベッドおよび/またはIKEA)が備わっています。 2人用の大きなベッドをご希望の場合は、リスト5.4Jをご覧ください。
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to their reserved bedroom(s), the entire flat except any bedrooms not reserved, and access to the entire building.
These may seem obvious and I prefer not to even have such a list, but each item has been inspired by actual guest behaviour that resulted in difficulties and/or unnecessary costs for me and guests.
My building looks like a hotel, but isn't, please don't ask building staff or security for assistance; it's not their job and don't speak English anyway.
A sign in Japanese language somewhere in the building probably is a rule itself and says don't do something (e.g. "don't open the window"). Please be mindful of context when happening upon such signs.
In the flat, please try to be quiet with doors, walking on the hardwood floor, and in the kitchen, especially during evening hours.
If you wish to cook in the kitchen, please make a reservation with me so it doesn't interfere with other matters around the house (e.g. orientation upon and for other guest arrivals, people sleeping, etc.). Simple kettles for coffee/tee, cereal, cold sandwiches, etc. don't apply to this rule.
Don't loose any items given and needed for your stay (i.e. building sensor card, door key, mobile WiFi, etc.). They are small, but very time-consuming, expensive, and with much paperwork to replace.
No need to clean the bedroom, even upon checking out. However, please try to keep common areas (i.e. living room, kitchen, bathrooms, etc.) clean.
Please try to be conservative with utilities (i.e. simply shut off when not in use).
Please be conscientious.
Please respect privacy.
Keep to yourself when outside the flat around the building and island.
If you use topical cream on your feet, please wear socks and/or slippers.
Please don't leave the balcony door open without the screen, especially at night, to ensure mosquitoes, bugs, can't enter.
Generally, arrangements of furniture, lighting, plants, etc. outside bedrooms are positioned for a good reason, so please leave them as they are or ask with reason if you prefer change.
No sleeping/napping on the sofa.
Please don't smoke cigarettes/cigars inside or outside the building
Please leave curtains open while out for the day to allow sunlight to the plants in the bedroom; they've an important job to maintain air quality for you.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 109 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen