Having had tremendous success and fun for the past 2 years with my property in Hollywood, CA I decided to take the next step with the Airbnb fun and I bought this house in Las Vegas, NV!!!
This listing is to rent one of the 4 guest rooms in my 5 bed 3 bath 2,400 square foot house in Las Vegas (The Sammy Davis Jr. Suite) . Extremely spacious 5 bedroom house on a cul de sac dead end street on a 10,000 square foot lot with a pool, basketball court (being remodeled), BBQ outside, pool table (outside) Large kitchen with all new appliances! Feels like a mini desert-style contemporary resort.
I have themed the entire house with a "Rat Pack" theme for all the rooms.
• Frank Sinatra Suite
• Dean Martin Suite
• Sammy Davis Jr. Suite
• Joey Bishop Suite
• Peter Lawford Suite
This listing is for th Sammy Davis Jr. Suite is located Upstairs. There is a shared full bathroom upstairs. You would have a ridiculously comfortable Dream Collection memory foam queen bed in your room with a ceiling fan for comfort, full dresser with mirror, closet, night stand and matching lamp. Finishing the room is a 42inch LCD wall-mounted 3D flatscreen with Direct TV & access to all the movie channels HBO, Showtime, Starz, Encore, Premier sports package & the NFL Sunday Ticket for all you NFL football fans!!! : ) - I'm a Seattle Seahawks fan....FYI haha
All common living areas would be shared 24-7 so just respect and common sense should make things smooth for everyone.
All in all I just love meeting new people from all over the world and sharing my townhouse's & homes is a blast for me. If you are renting one of my rooms I typically will be staying in the master bedroom so I'll be around to answer questions, vegas tips, perhaps join in some shenanagins, and just generally be available if you need anything. I also have a listing on here for the ENTIRE HOME perfect for bachelor/bachelorette parties, golfing get aways, mini groups in town for conferences, or just general galavanting for groups.
Don't hesitate to hit me up regarding this property or any of my other places on here. Hoping to make this one work and keep doing these vacation spots for multiple places here in Vegas!
This location is 5 miles off the strip and takes between 12-15 by car/cab to get to the strip. Cab fares from here to the strip are usually between $20-26. So if you are coming to Vegas for the first time and are not renting a car and main goal is to see the strip, a hotel on the strip would probably be your best bet as to avoid having to drive or cab it etc.... However, there are 2 large casinos within a mile from my home called Sam's Town & Eastside Cannery which have all the gambling tables, poker room, Sports book, etc. of all the major casinos. :) Just a heads up so that you know exactly what I'm offering.
• 2,400 square foot 1970's home fully remodeled & restored
• Extremely spacious 5 bedroom house on a cul de sac dead end street on a 10,000 square foot lot
• 33,000 gallon pool
• Basketball Court 600 square feet
• Outdoor BBQ (trio - propane, smoker & infared technology)
• 7 foot Brunswick Pool Table covered OUTSIDE on patio next to BBQ
• Poker table OUTSIDE next to BBQ & Covered Pool Table (removable poker table top you can bring inside)
• Outdoor games (Cornhole, Ring Toss, Ladder Ball, Darts, Tag, & Hide & seek - hahaha)
• Large kitchen with all 2013 Stainless Steel Frigidaire new appliances!
• HI Speed Wi-Fi internet dripping off the walls about 20 mbs speeds :)
• Central Heating and Air with independent thermostats on each floor
• Gas Fireplace
• LCD Flatscreens in every room with DirectTV Premium package and Sunday NFL Ticket
• 4.5 miles from Caesars Palace on Main Strip
• $18-25 cab ride
• 12-15 min drive
• less than 1 mile to 3 major casino's on Boulder highway with all gambling tables, poker room, sportsbook, etc.. (Sam's Town Casino & Eastside Cannery - closest)
• 8 min car ride to "old town Vegas" Freemont Street Experience
• 10 min car ride to Factory Outlet Malls