Warden Court sits on the corner of St David’s Street and High Street, a few minutes’ walk from Presteigne’s quirky shops and restaurants and pubs.
The Warden Court apartment is located on two floors of this Grade II listed Regency Villa and comprises, on the ground floor, a well-equipped large kitchen/dining area, with sitting room, bathroom and bedroom above.
This excellent, comfortable accommodation provides a great home base for exploring the delightful hills and valleys of the Marches!
- Occupancy : the apartment has one, king-size four-poster bed. Accommodation is suitable for a single adult (over 16 years of age) or an adult couple. Additional overnight guests are not permitted.
- Parking : there is space for one car in the courtyard, at owner's risk. Guests are requested to park where directed, to avoid blocking other residents' vehicles.
- Check out : check out by 11 am.
- Keys : we regret, lost keys will incur an additional charge, which may include the cost of changing locks.
- Access : there are two steps up to the front door. The staircase to the first floor is steeper and narrower (70 cm wide) than a modern staircase and may present difficulties for guests with restricted knee/leg movement. Similarly, access to the ground-floor shower-room is through an unusually narrow door (maximum usable width approx. 55cm). Unfortunately, these quirks are not uncommon in an historic listed building; please ensure you discuss access issues with us before booking if you think this may be relevant. Thank you.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.
We moved from Suffolk to this beautiful borderland after closing our Fine Art gallery when my partner retired. We’ve been busy restoring Warden Court more or less ever since and recently completed restoration of the north-west wing to create a first class apartment. I’m proud we’ve been able to save as much as possible from the original building while adding plenty of modern comforts.
Incidentally, the apartment boasts a fine selection of contemporary paintings from Indonesia – which was our gallery specialty.