The Raven house is close to Joshua Tree National Park and town. It is located near the Noah Purifoy's installation and has easy access to shopping, restaurants and gas stations. It is newly renovated in a mix of modern and rustic. Everything has been designed for comfort and ease and the best use of space. The kitchen is efficient and the appliances are brand new. The house is cozy, peaceful and great for couples, solo adventurers, artists, writers, photographers, and business travelers.
- No fires, dark skies and quiet. This house is perfect for writer, artist, spiritual retreat or couple looking to spend quiet time together.
- 3 min. from town. 10 min. from the park, close to the Retreat Center and the Dry Lake Bed and Music Festival
- I have an air mattress for a child.
- Garage can be used for making art. Must make separate arrangements for the garage.
- Washer and dryer upon request
Dieser Gastgeber hat 118 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm mature, spiritual, creative and interested in many things. I am a journalist and documentary photographer. I travel a lot, love meeting people, and a member of the Society of Environmental Journalists. I'm busy all the time and I'm very familiar with the high desert and the events that are going on here. I love introducing people to this beautiful area or allowing them the freedom to discover it on their own.