Our cozy 2 bedroom home sits alongside scenic route 414 on Seneca Lake. Located just walking distance to the Stone Cat Cafe, a public boat launch, recreation area, and beach. Enjoy vineyard views, a creekside deck, fire pit, and large yard. Dozens of breweries, wineries, creameries, and distilleries are just minutes away in either direction. Watkins Glen State Park and The Finger Lakes National Forest offer miles of hiking, biking, and skiing trails. The perfect Finger Lakes getaway!
Updated 112 year old home with large deck
Zugang für Gäste
Fully Stocked Kitchen, free to use cookware, spices, plates, glassware and cutlery. Mini fridge supplied for guest use.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Happy to greet all guests before 5 pm and available by phone if necessary during entirety of your stay.
- We love our home and our community and are pleased to share both with you. Please love and respect both as you do your own and have fun too!
- Please refrain from using items from main refrigerator (alright... you can have some condiments) mini fridge supplied for guest use.
- Please load and start dishwasher on heavy wash upon exit and place trash and recycling in cans by the garage.
- Please do not adjust heat. It is set on a schedule to keep the house comfortable.
- Note that locked areas, closets, and dressers are for homeowner use only.