We have a full bed and a sofa bed available, so it can accommodate up to four people. The place is close to beaches, Galilee (Block Island Ferry), Narragansett, Matunuck, Wakefield, and URI. Also, we added Wifi to make your stay even better! :D
Welcome to our home! ☺
If you need anything while here, DO NOT HESITATE to call/ text US ANYTIME of day or night.
1. Please remove your shoes at the door.
2. Please help yourself to any food, coffee, and tea available. Supplies should be on the kitchen counter. Bowls, plates, and cups, in the cabinet on top of the coffee machine. Pans and pots in the cabinet below the coffee machine.
3. Clean up all your messes and be sure to wash, dry all dishes, and put them back to the cabinet. Put all recycles in the GREEN recycle bins outside of the house.
5. Towels are in your room. Extra towels are in the tall cabinet in the bathroom. After you use your towels, hang them on the towel racks to dry.
6. Extra paper towels are toilet paper are also in the tall cabinet in the bathroom.
7. Conserve energy, turn off all the lights when you are out. Turn down heat to 55F (In the winter months, please don’t turn off heat because the pipe will get frozen.).
8. Please do not bring anyone into our home without our permission, ask in advance. No overnight guests.
9. No parties, no hard alcohol, no smoking, and no drugs.
Thank you and have a wonderful stay!
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 26 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, thank you for visiting our site! We're I-Ling (a.k.a. Jasmine) and Rob. I am from Taiwan and he is from the Netherlands. We relocated to Narragansett for work and have been living here for five years. We truly enjoy immersing ourselves in this beautiful and quaint culture that this little universe has to offer.
We both enjoy traveling the world and exploring new places. We appreciate the opportunity on Airbnb to learn about the perception of people coming from various backgrounds and cultures. We are looking forward to meeting with you here at Airbnb!