Cute and clean shared 2-bedroom/1bath. I live here. My place is perfect for travelers who want to experience staying at a typical NYC apartment with a local. Very safe, central location that is not chaotic. Subway is 3-4 minutes walking - return to a peaceful space to relax after long days of sightseeing. Near cafes, restaurants, shops, supermarket. Building has an elevator (LIFT). Wifi included. *IMPORTANT: send INQUIRY before sending a request.
• You will be renting a private room in a shared 2-bedroom apt.
• Energy of apt calm, clean and friendly.
• QUEEN-size bed, closet, dresser, desk. Option to add REAL twin-size bed.
• One inward facing window (does NOT face street so there is minimal street noise).
• One air conditioner.
• Door has lock & key.
• Clean linens and towels.
- SITTING ROOM
• When there are 3 guests the sitting room may also be used by 1 of the 2 guests for sleeping (the sofa turns into a twin-bed). Otherwise 3 guests can stay in the bedroom (twin-bed is moved to the bedroom in this situation).
• Reliable hot water, good water pressure.
• Quick, light, non-aromatic cooking/meals ONLY please
• Please wipe down surfaces and wash dishes properly after cooking
Zugang für Gäste
Shared spaces: kitchen, bathroom, sitting room.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am always available in-person or text to answer questions and give advice throughout your visit.
Weitere wichtige Infos
**See House Rules** This is not a hotel. My place does not offer a hotel experience. Shoes off please (keeps floors clean)
Please treat my home with care and respect. Shoes off in the apt (leave them by shoe area). Clean up after yourself and be considerate. No heavy cooking or preparing food after 9:00pm. Quiet time after 10:30pm. It is okay to arrive late or wake up very early, just be mindful that my neighbors and I might be sleeping. Close doors gently and quietly.
Please tell me about yourself, where you will be traveling from, your purpose of travel, what check-in/out looks like, etc.
• No other guests or visitors beyond those registered on reservation.
• No cooking/preparing heavy, aromatic, oily foods/meals. No frying.
• Room fits up to 2 adults. No infants or children.
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 27. Oktober 2017 - 1. November 2017.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1 Bewertung für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Love to travel, meet people, learn, etc. I respect all people and get along well with others. NYC has been home for most of my life. I completed undergrad and grad here and have lived in Manhattan for several years. I adore this city and all it has to offer!
I'm clean, friendly, very considerate - expect same from guests :)