You’ll love the Lang House because of the clean and tastefully appointed accommodations, stellar breakfast fare, and staff that is friendly and helpful.
The Lang House is perfect for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
- Our Mission at Lang House on Main Street, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
- Check-In Time: 3:00 p.m. Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Late Arriving Guests: In order to provide access for late-arriving guests, those guests who anticipate arriving after the inn is closed and locked for the night should inform us as soon as possible.
- Dietary Restrictions: If you have significant dietary restrictions (e.g., food allergies, gluten sensitivity, vegan preferences, etc.), please let us know in advance of your arrival date so that we can accommodate your needs. Our breakfast meats are always offered as an option, so vegetarians are accommodated daily.
- Beer and Wine: The Lang House has a beer and wine liquor license. By law, guests are not permitted to bring their own beer, wine or spirits to the inn. We carry a number of white, red and sparkling wines as well as local Vermont beers.
- Non-Smoking Inn: The Lang House is a smoke-free inn. Guests who smoke in their rooms or in any other interior space on the property will be assessed a clean-up charge (minimum fee of $200).
- Children: Our philosophy is that we want our guests to feel as though our house is an extension of their house. We happily accommodate children. Well-behaved children are appreciated by both our guests and staff members!
- Pet Policy: Guests’ pets are not permitted at the inn. Guests who ignore this policy will be charged a clean-up fee.
- Bicycle Storage: We host a number of bicycle tour companies between May and October. Individual guests frequently travel with bicycles. From May through October, a large bicycle tent is erected at the back of the Lang House property for covered, safe storage of bicycles. Be sure to bring along your bicycle lock.