Atlantis Blue is a charming and rustic feel 2 storey beach house with loft situated directly across the road from pristine Callala Beach offering fantastic views and aspect. You can hear the waves breaking on the shore as you lay in bed at night relaxing after a day on the beach or surrounding areas doing as much or as little as you like. Boasting comfortable furnishings and plenty of space whether the sun is shining or the rain is falling once you arrive here you will want to stay.
- The property is rented to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the receipt. The terms and conditions of the holiday rental agreed to by both parties are as follows & variation to the same by guest may permit the agent to refuse keys, amend charges or immediately terminate the occupancy. Instructions on key pickup will be made a few days prior to arrival. Checkin is 2:00pm on the day of your arrival with a vacate time of 10:00am on the date of your departure. The property manager must approve variation times. Failure to do so may result in extra days rent being charged. Please do not arrive early.
- The property is to be used strictly as a residential dwelling by the guests & the number of occupants must not exceed the maximum set. The property is not to be used for any other purpose. If you use the property for a function, party or other like gathering, your stay at the property will be terminated, all guests & other occupants of the property will be removed ,& all monies paid will be forfeited. Schoolies or any similar party bookings such as Bucks /Hens parties cannot be accepted. Any schoolies bookings carried out by parents or others to circumvent our terms & conditions will result in immediate eviction from the property
- All properties under Property One Realty management are privately owned & are rented on fully self-contained basis. In most cases the Owner of the property also uses the property from time to time. WE DO NOT HAVE RESORT ACCOMMODATION Property One Realty acts as letting & managing agent for the property & are required by law to seek & act on the instructions of the owner of the property, even if Property One Realty may disagree with those instructions (provided those instructions are within the law). Property One Realty describe the premises, position & furnishings to be best of their ability & in good faith. Images of the property in any brochure or on any website are to be taken as a general indication of the appearance of the property, for example it is possible that furniture has been replaced or moved. No responsibility or refunds for alleged false or misleading descriptions can be accepted.
- Garbage bins are provided with all properties. Please ensure that all garbage is removed from your holiday property & placed in bins provided. Bins need to be placed for collection upon vacating or on Monday evening whichever occurs sooner. In the interest of health & hygiene smoking is not allowed inside the premises. All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay & will be responsible for any theft or damage to the property due to neglect in this area. It is important to ensure all windows & doors are closed & locked prior to departing the property.
- There is no obligation from the Owner or Property One Realty to compensate or discount for the following minor faults &/or malfunctions of appliances or inclusions. Running out of hot water, Lawn mowing during your stay, bad weather, poor television and/or phone and internet reception, weed on the beach, insects etc At times situations arise of which we have no control, which may include damage to the property you have booked occurring prior to your stay. We reserve the right to move visitors to alternate accommodation (subject to availability) at their discretion or the direct instruction of the Property Owner. If this is the case, we will notify you as soon as possible & make every reasonable effort to make sure you are satisfied with your new accommodation. No liability is accepted for an injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the Agents or Owners control. No responsibility is taken for Guests personal property left on or near the premises. It is recommended that Guests take out personal Property insurance or adequate travel insurance should any unexpected situations arise before or during your travel period.
- All guests are responsible for any loss or damage arising from breakages or other damage to the property during their stay, including any additional cleaning, removal of excess garbage, repairs or replacement of items in the property. Please respect the Owners property and do not move furniture around. A fee may be charged should this occur. If keys to the property are lost the guest will be responsible for the changing of the locks & the cutting of new sets of keys The keys are your responsibility so please take care of them. Should a Guest require spare keys for access after hours. A $50 cash service fee is applicable. If no spare keys are available, the Guest will be liable for any locksmith costs involved in gaining entry to the premises.
- If requested we will endeavour to recover & return items of value inadvertently left at the premises, but take absolutely no responsibility for the recovery or return. Postage, packaging & the cost of sending out a staff member to search for the item will need to be paid in advance, a minimum cost of $20.00 applies plus postal costs. Items found & delivered to us by the property cleaners will be held for claiming for a maximum of 2 weeks & if not claimed will be disposed of. Should a tradesperson be sent out upon your request to carry out a repair that was unnecessary, the cost of the callout will be charged to you. Common examples include not correctly operating televisions, ovens & washing machines. Blocking Toilets. Please do not dispose of flushable wipes in the toilets as this does cause blockages. Please keep showers short
Dieser Gastgeber hat 35 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am the holiday manager at Property One Realty in Callala Bay
One of the greatest joys in life is walking on the white squeaky sands of Jervis Bay, debated as being the whitest in the world.
Picture warm sunny days, balmy summer nights, pristine beaches, amazing views and spotting the resident dolphin pods that call this place their home.
Once you have been here it will be hard to leave.