Relax at the perfect escape! Nestled in the country with spacious grounds surrounded by woods. Where you can enjoy sipping on your morning coffee and watching for deer on the cabins wrap around porch. With a full, finished basement, open floor plan and 2 bedroom loft there is plenty of room for a family outing, romantic getaway or corporate retreat. Our cabin sits on 70 acres and is 3 miles to Kiser Lake and 26 miles to Mad River Mountain.
Our rustic Hunting Lodge is a 2 bedroom, 3 full bath cabin, with central air and a furnace. The cabin has 9 beds, 1 being a queen that sleeps 2, so we can accommodate up to 10.
The kitchen houses a dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, 2 ovens, full appliances, blender, utensils, glassware, pots, pans, griddle, and crock pot.
For entertaining you'll find flat screen smart TV's in the living room and down stairs in the game room (both with cable and DVD players), a stereo system, internet, air hockey table, pool table, card table, and board games. Forget your book? Borrow one of our many, which you'll find throughout the cabin, on bookshelves and night stands.
The lodge also comes stocked with linens, towels, extra blankets, dish soap, and a few other essentials you may find convenient during your stay. We also have a washer and dryer downstairs that you may use should the need arise or if you’re staying with us for a longer period of time.
Outside you may find the fire pit the perfect companion for those cool nights and the walk around porch is a great place to sit and sip your morning coffee/tea.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be there upon your arrival to have the cabin open and ready for your stay, however I ask that you let me know approximately 24 hours or more when you plan on checking in. I am easily accessible by text, email, or phone should something should change the day of.
Outside of that, the cabin is yours to enjoy and we try to give you your privacy. We may occasionally be on the property, however I will not disrupt your stay, unless we have reason to think you may be disregarding our house rules. Thank you!
- Must be 25 years old to Rent
- Quiet hours are 11pm-7am for outside areas. We have a zero tolerance for noise and rowdiness. If I am called by a neighbor and there is a valid complaint I will have to have you vacate the residence with no refund.
- Please go completely outside to smoke and be sure to discard all cigarettes and butts.
- Please do not throw your beer cans/bottles/cigarette butts or other trash in the yard/woods.
- No illegal activity!
- For long stays please consider purchasing, paper towels, laundry detergent, toilet paper, condiments, etc...
- We try to set aside personal belongings, but please be respectful of our home and personal items by bringing your own toiletries, food, and drinks.
- No ATV, UTV, motorbikes, etc. use on the property
- No discharge of firearms or fireworks on the property
- If you are very unskilled at fire starting I would suggest a "starter log" or three to get your fires going.
-If you are renting this place to have a wild party please find another place. I cater to mature, responsible and quiet adults.
- If you do not like well water please bring bottled water.
- Candles must be in glass globes
- No high heels in the cabin please
- All guests (overnight or visitors) must be 21 or over unless accompanied by a legal guardian.
-For those with small children consider this home is not child proofed. There are stairs, ladders, balconies, lofts, etc. that are not guarded for small children. Electrical outlets are not guarded. Household cleaning chemicals exist throughout and are accessible. Please attend to children accordingly. One should understand and accepts risks involved with building fires and using fireplaces, fire pits, etc.