A luminous and welcoming cottage in the heart of busy Claremont. Perfect for couples, tourists and business people. We are walking distance from popular amenities and close to major highways.
The cottage is situated in a very central and busy area, yet it is very quiet and private
Zugang für Gäste
The main house is on the corner Bowwood and Foyle. The entrance (gates) of the cottage are on Foyle rd.
You will be at short walking distance from Cavendish Square, a very trendy shopping mall, where you can find a number of excellent restaurants, shops and cinemas. The location is very close to main schools and universities.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live on the premises and we'll definitely interact with the guests as necessary.
- Use of the swimming pool only when not in use by the resident family.
- Please use water sparingly as the Western Cape is presently in a drought situation.
- Check in from 2 pm or by arrangement.
- Check out promptly by 10 am.
- Guests are responsible for keeping their own items secure. The owner does not take responsibility for any lost items.
- Guests must keep noise to a minimum
- Guests must report any loss of keys to the owner immediately.
I am a freelance professional musician. I love playing and teaching music. I am interested in reading books (thrillers, mystery and romance) and watching movies and series (foreign movies, thrillers and sci-fi). I enjoy cooking and people love my cooking :-). 5 things i cannot live without?
1-Stuart, my better half
4-my kindle ;-),
I am Italian and travel back to Italy as often as possible. Rome is my favorite city..after Cape Town. Stuart, my husband, is British. Our vastly different backgrounds, and the three decades we have spent together in South Africa give us a unique prospective and hosting style. We love meeting new people and look forward to welcoming our Airbnb guests.Nun