A newly renovated apartment of 55 square meters. Only 5 minutes walking from the Archaeological museum or the metro stop (Victoria). Next to the the artistic area of Exarhia with a great nightlife and shops.
Apartment is accessed by elevator
1 master bedroom with 2 beds
1 living room with quality double sofa bed
1 fully equipped kitchen
1 Washing machine room (detergent is not provided)
1 lovely balcony
Free Wi-fi, Air condition, TV, hair dryer, sheets, towels e.t.c
GOING TO THE ISLANDS?
CHECK MY PROFILE AND SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS IN ISLANDS AND ATHENS TOO
---All rooms are Air Conditioned
- Only 5 minutes walking from Metro stop (Victoria)
-- Babies under 1 year old free of charge
- Airport /port transfer is available upon request.
- We offer basic ingredients to prepare by yourself your breakfast (coffee, tea, sugar, cereals,)
-- No extra or hidden costs upon arrival. No need for safety deposit.
- We communicate in 5 languages. English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Zugang für Gäste
The entire apartment and its amenities are at your exclusive use.
There are 2 options to reach the apartment.
1) Private transfer (extra cost). Arriving or leaving after midnight? No problem!
2) Arriving by your self and meet you at the apartment. This option is available for arrivals between 11 in the morning till 8 in the night.
Interaktion mit Gästen
By making a reservation with us, you are getting access to many suggestions for tours or accommodations, in many islands and places of interest all over Greece.
We welcome any question that will help you organise your trip.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Families friendly, LGTB friendly, single women travel friendly.
After your booking, we are sending to your email, a document with all the different options of reaching the apartment and a map of the area.
YOU NEED TO TELL US IN ADVANCE YOUR ARRIVAL TIME IN ORDER TO GET THE KEYS. CHECK IN TIME NEEDS TO BE ARRANGED IN ADVANCE.
- We want you to feel like home but please keep in mind that there are things,habits and house standards that might be completely different from the ones that you have in your country. For example almost no one in Greece is owning a cloth dryer, king size bed or English type toaster. Be prepared to experience Athens the authentic way...the way we do! 2)Trash Guests are requested to deposit their trash regularly (and certainly prior to their departure ) in the grey coloured trash collection containers in the street. Please recycle. The blue containers in the street are for recycling materials. 3) Kitchen We expect from our guests, prior to their departure to clean their dishes and leave the kitchen as clean as they found it. In case that you do not wish to clean your dishes or you do not have time to do it, you can leave 14 euros in cash in the kitchen for the cleaning lady. 4)Toilet. Thank you for helping us save the environment and the Greek seas. No paper towels, kleenex or feminine products to be flushed in toilet. With every stay regardless the length of stay, we offer 2 rolls of toilet paper 5)Respect the neighbours. Please restrain from making loud noises between 02.30 pm-5.30 pm and 11.00 pm -08.00 am. 6) This is a NON smoking apartment. Smoking is allowed only in the Veranda. 7) Towels are provided but they are not to be used as a bath mat , or to remove make up. 8)Please lock with the key the entrance of the building after 10 in the night. 9) No illegal downloading of movies / music. Internet access will be blocked IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE By making this reservation, you accept that this not a hotel . This is a house and you are a guest. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises. Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law. Use of drugs inside the apartment is prohibited.The Greek law covers this agreement and any civil difference should be held in Athenian courts.
Extremely active working mother, cosmopolitan, irrationnaly flexible and democratic. All of these make me a great Host