This is a regular sized (117 sq ft/11 sq m) room. The house is in a quiet neighborhood with lots of free parking. Attractions in the area include Dekum Triangle (0.4 mi), Alberta Arts District (1.2 mi), the Williams & Mississippi Ave shops, nightlife, and restaurants (1.3 mi) and Peninsula Park & Rose Gardens. You’ll love my place because of the quiet location, freeway access, 15 minutes to PDX and 10 minutes to downtown by car.
This is a large bedroom with a full sized memory foam mattress. The bathroom is shared with one other person.
Zugang für Gäste
Please do not enter the other bedroom downstairs or the upstairs of the home.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am happy to offer suggestions for activities in the city and beyond. It's a pretty quiet house, but we are always open to a friendly chat.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Please remove shoes indoors
- In consideration of allergies/sensitivities of other guests, please do not apply cologne/perfume and mass-market aftershave lotions (e.g. Old Spice) in the home
- Men, please do all of your toilet business -- including #1 -- from a seated position
- Do not enter rooms other than your bedroom, the shared bath and common areas
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
- Bookings made on behalf of a friend or family member will be canceled. Airbnb requires reservations booked for personal travel to be booked by the person who's going to stay at the listing; . No exceptions.
- The number of guests arriving must match the number of guests on the reservation
- No visitors to the home without prior consultation
- Quiet hours from 10 PM until 7:00 AM (11 PM until 8 AM weekends)
- Remove shoes indoors
Dieser Gastgeber hat 78 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
A plant scientist by training, I have traveled the world for work. Providing hospitality to fellow travelers is something I enjoy, having welcomed many people into my home through the Couchsurfing network (references provided on request) and more recently here on Airbnb.