La Joya has four cabañas designed with ocean inspired décor. Constructed in a traditional Mexican fashion including terracotta floors and "palapa" roofs. Each cabaña is provided with 2 double beds, blankets, a fan, full bathrooms and a kitchenette with everything you would need to prepare a meal! We are located seconds from the beach and there are many spectacular view points. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids). Don't forget to check out the waterfalls!
La Joya is located on the beach in Yelapa. Yelapa is nestled in the southernmost cove of the world's 7th largest bay, Bahia de Banderas. Yelapa is located only 45 minutes by water taxi from Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico. It is most easily accessible by boat, as the alternative is a treacherous 3 hour drive.
La Joya is situated inside a beautiful fenced court yard area where guests can sit and enjoy the amazing lush greenery. Whether you just want to relax, read a book or drink an ice cold beer, this magical spot will be sure to impress!
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Flash lights are highly recommended in Yelapa, it can get very dark on the walking trails at night.
- Bring bug spray as sometimes the mosquitos come out to play!
- There are no ATM's in town, it is highly recommended to bring cash.
- Flash lights or head lamps are essential as it can get very dark on the walking trails at night.
- There are no ATM's in the town and not many restaurants and vendors take credit card. It is recommended that you bring cash.
- Pets will be considered but will need to be discussed with the property owner.