Stay Tokyo/Kyoto property with 5-15% discount
My cozy house located near the metropolitan Shinjuku neighborhood is your perfect pick, offering both convenience and comfort! Access to many popular destinations available, notably Shinjuku's offerings of famous department stores such as Isetan, discount electronics store Bic Camera, only 2 min train away!
Easy access to Narita/Haneda Airport!
First time Airbnb users
Get a discount coupon by signing up using this link.
Check-in time is after 3:00PM and check-out time is before 11:00AM. If there are no guests arriving on the day, late check-out is negotiable!
This listing is for an entire house; you don’t have to share with other guests like many other properties out there!
It comes with an electric kettle, hair dryer, mini-bar fridge for storing any food items or drinks, as well as a massive 47" flat screen TV, as well as pocket Wi-Fi to accompany your travel during your stay!
- Fresh bed linens, blanket covers
- Double-sized bed, which can be rolled up as a sofa when not in use
- Freshly laundered sets of towels
- Localized Air-Conditioning
- Equipped with Unlimited High-Speed WiFi
- Shower stall with towels and complimentary Shampoo & Shower gel
- High-Pressure Hot Water Shower
- Comfortable Sleep Environment and Quality Bedding
- Electric Kettle
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea sachets
- 50"LED TV
- Mini-Bar Fridge
Zugang für Gäste
The house is completely private and located on the ground floor, so no stairs or elevators!
There is a vending machine near the flat you may use, but please remember to take care of the trash!
There is also a washer with drying function you may use to do your daily laundry!
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am not staying nearby, but all inquiries are welcome and I'd be happy to help with suggestions on where to go and what to do (I especially love to share good restaurants because I'm a huge foodie myself!) so you can fully enjoy your stay in Tokyo!
It will be self-check in, full details will be provided to you so you can check in worry-free!
Weitere wichtige Infos
• When inquiring, please kindly provide a brief description of all persons staying in the apartment/your purpose in Tokyo. This will help speed up our booking selection process.
• It would be great if you could read through the detailed information about our space on the listing before inquiring/making a booking request so that you are completely up-to-date on what to expect in our home before confirming!
• For long-term staying guests, we are also able to organize cleaners at the rate of 5000 yen.
As I am always dedicated to improve, I hope that you will bear with me as I strive to fine tune how to make your stay an even better one! Don’t be shy to share suggestions!
No smoking (You may smoke in front of the apartment, but please do not throw the butts on the ground)
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
It would be our pleasure to host you and we only ask for some basic common courtesies during your stay;
- Kindly remove your shoes when you enter the room
- Keep your voice down at all times, especially after 9PM so that you do not disturb others living in the same building
- Please do turn off the lights and air-conditioning when you leave the house
- Be gentle with our lovely furniture and items as if it were your own so others may enjoy it the same;)
- If you use the kitchen/have any trash, please do clean up after yourselves/kindly place them in the bin before you leave! :)
- Loss of any house key(s) will result in a loss fee of 5000 yen/individual key
And lastly, please do not invite extra guests (not included in our booking arrangement), as this studio is meant first and foremost for the use of our official, staying guests, Thank you!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 164 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen