Your private oasis in the city:) Discover Philadelphia in style while being close to the top sights--Center City, Liberty Bell, Franklin Court, Independence Hall. You'll enjoy my home's antique touches--real cedar closets, oversized bathe to relax at the end of a long day:) The house is well-equipped for families (high-chair, pack n' play, trundle beds) and groups with tons of space to spread out! The best part? The double-level roofdeck with a grill, perfect spot for an outdoor meal or drink:)
Although the home itself if over 75 years old-- full of charm and history--I have updated it with plush furnishing, luxury appliances, and central air/heat:) Enjoy a luxurious Phili experience in the heart of the action!
About the Living Room:
- Queen pullout couch
- Comfy daybed with trundle
- Flatscreen TV
- Separate Dining area with seating for 10
Master Bedroom 1:
Queen bed with dresser
Desk and computer chair
Plush Daybed with trundle
Twin over full bunk bed
nightstand and closets
daybed and double bed with dresser
nightstand and closets
Roku TV is available
Washer and Dryer for your convenience.
Full basement for any extra storage you may need:)
Both bathrooms are beautifully tiled and remodeled!
Extra Person Fee applies to kids over age 9. We do not charge for babies or young children.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the entire, private home
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am always available for guests during their stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I use an electronic lock keypad for easy entry/exit:)
***There is camera installed in front door for security purposes***
PLEASE NOTE: Every guest is required to sign our House Manual document PRIOR to receiving check-in instructions. No guest will be permitted to enter the unit without this being signed. No exceptions. Thanks!
OUR HOUSE RULES, IN A NUTSHELL:
NO PARTIES, OF ANY KIND
NO SMOKING ON THE PROPERTY
NO NOISE OR LOUD MUSIC
NO ADDITIONAL GUESTS NOT ON THE RESERVATION
We are bound to enforce a Zero Tolerance Policy for noise disturbances, over occupancy or house parties. Violations of the terms of this agreement may result in fines from $500.00 up to three (3) times the rental amount, as well as forfeiture of security deposits and immediate termination of occupancy with no refunds.
As opposed to a hotel room, vacation rentals typically have more square feet, bedrooms, mechanical systems, appliances, electronics, etc. Because of this, there is a much greater chance that something may need attention during your stay and we promise to do everything within reason to remedy the situation; however we do not offer refunds unless the home is determined to be uninhabitable.
Please do not proceed with booking if you, or anyone in your group, are not comfortable with these policies.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Guest agrees to read and abide by the Terms of this agreement and ensure all other occupants abide by these terms. As consideration for the booking and use of Vacation Rental Property during the lease term, Guest agrees to pay Manager for all items specified.
1. RESPONSIBLE PARTY: Guest booking the vacation rental must be an adult at least 21 years of age and will be an occupant of the Vacation Rental Property during the entire reserved period. Guests and/or all occupants` valid government I.D. must be presented upon request. Guest assumes responsibility for all actions of other occupants and guests. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of any payments or deposits and the party will not be permitted to occupy property. Guest agrees to comply with all posted condominium or homeowner rules and regulations applicable to use of the Unit and the common areas.
2. CANCELLATION: Please refer to Airbnb`s cancellation policy.
3. TERMINATION: Manager has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should Guest or any guests violate any of the terms and conditions, Manager may impose fines up to three (3) times the rental amount, and may terminate Guest’s occupancy with no refunds of rents or security deposits, and Guest shall waive all rights to due process for failure to vacate the premises upon termination. Guest is notified that all individuals occupying the Unit will be subject to immediate eviction procedures under State law. Manager or its agent may enter the premises and remove Guest, the members of Guest`s party, and their belongings. Noise disturbances or use of the unit for any unlawful purpose including, but not limited to the possession, serving, or consumption of alcoholic beverages by persons less than 21 years of age, house parties or keg parties, beer pong, or use of common areas in a manner contrary to the provisions of this agreement, or the rules of the homeowners association, are prohibited. IF NOISE COMPLAINTS, OVER OCCUPANCY OR CONTRACT VIOLATIONS OCCUR, OR IF LAW ENFORCEMENT IS DISPATCHED TO PROPERTY DUE TO DISTURBANCES OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, GUEST AND ALL OCCUPANTS ARE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITH NO REFUNDS GIVEN.
4. RENTS AND PAYMENT: Per Airbnb policy, all payment is collected at the time of booking. Manager does not receive funds from Airbnb until 30 days prior to reservation at which time reservation is completely non-refundable. Guest assumes all liability for any disputed or charge-back amounts by said party. Rates are subject to change and no refunds are given in the event advertised rental rates are reduced. If a discrepancy arises between information or rates quoted verbally, on the website, email or otherwise, the rate on the reservation will prevail. In the event incorrect information or rates are quoted due to a typographical or other error, Manager shall have the right to refuse, cancel, or limit any reservations listed incorrectly, whether or not a reservation confirmation has been sent. Manager does not receive credit card token from Airbnb; in instances where additional options need to be purchased through Manager, Manager will require credit card information from Guest for Manager’s separate reservation system.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT / DAMAGE PROTECTION: Please refer to Airbnb`s security deposit policy.
6. CHECK IN: Check in time is 4:00 PM. Early check-in is allowed only with prior written approval. Keys or entry code will be provided once all fees and charges have been collected. If for some reason, the home is not ready for check-in you will be notified. Please do not attempt to check-in or visit the home prior to notification that the home has been cleared for check-in. Please notify Manager upon arrival so we may ensure the Property is to your satisfaction
7. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 AM. There is no holding over. PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL IS REQUIRED from Manager for late check-out. Cleaning and maintenance are pre-scheduled, so adhering to the Check-Out Time is very important. A $75 hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time and Guest will be liable for any additional damages incurred, but not limited to the cost of supplying alternative accommodations for arriving guests.
8. CHECK OUT / CLEANING PROCEDURES: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned prior to your arrival and after your departure. Guest should leave the property in the same general condition at Check-In meaning:
• Any debris, rubbish and discards removed from the home
• Dishes and cooking messes cleaned up.
• Put back any furniture or items that have been rearranged (inside and outside home).
• All remote controls left in plain sight.
• Refrigerator and unit should be left clean and free of perishable food.
• BBQ cleaned with brush.
• Turn-off lights, heater, air conditioner, fans, appliances, etc.
• Ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked.
• If applicable, leave keys, garage openers, and/or parking passes on the kitchen counter.
• If unit equipped with a lock-box, please return keys to the lock-box.
The cleaning fee is for a standard cleaning only. If checkout procedures were not followed and additional cleaning is required, fees will be charged to Guests credit card on file at the rate of $50 per hour. A $25 per item fee will be charged for each lost key and $75 for each garage door opener and remote control missing after check out.
9. OCCUPANCY: Guest understands and agrees that Property shall be occupied by no more than the number of individuals (including children and infants) indicated on the website, and day/evening guests are limited to 4 persons. A charge of up to $200 per day per person may be imposed for excess occupancy. All day/evening guests must vacate the premises by 10:00 p.m. Should Guest wish to entertain or have more than 4 guests; Guest must obtain pre-approval by Manager in writing.
10. AMENITIES: The property is fully furnished, and includes ready-made beds, 1 set of bath towels per guest, and an equipped kitchen. Furnishings and amenities are not new and may exhibit signs of wear and tear. Amenities and furnishings are subject to change, and may or may not be the exact same as represented due to replacement, substitution or other reasons. Manager provides a starter kit which includes toiletry items, soaps, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, and other dispensable items. Since a limited supply is provided, Guest should plan to shop to replenish these items if necessary. Manager assumes no responsibility for the quality or contents of any food products left on the premises and Guests use and/or consumption of same is not recommended and shall be at Guest`s own risk(s). Towels (except beach towels, if provided) and linens are not to be taken from the units.
11. GUEST CONDUCT: Guest agrees to ensure all occupants abide by the terms of this agreement and shall not create noise or disturbances that interfere with the surrounding neighbors` quiet enjoyment of their property. Outdoor noise, or noise carrying outside from inside the home should be kept to a minimum and respectful level regardless of the hour. Quiet hour begins at 10:00 PM in compliance with the local city Noise Ordinance.
12. SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises. If smoking does occur on the premises, Guest may be evicted and is responsible for all damage and clean up caused by the smoking including, but not limited to, stains, burns, and odor remediation (which can cost thousands of dollars).
13. PETS: Pets are strictly prohibited in the vacation rental unless a separate Pet Addendum has been signed in advance of occupancy. If an unauthorized pet is found on the premises, Guest may and/or pet may be evicted and Guest is responsible for any and all damage and remediation caused by pet(s), including pet allergen remediation, flea remediation and reimbursement to Manager for any refunds necessary to compensate affected future occupants.
15. TV/CABLE/INTERNET/SATELLITE: Television(s)/Cable/internet/satellite services are provided as a convenience only, and are not integral to this agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access issues, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to service.
16. AIR CONDITIONING / HEATING: Most beach rentals are not equipped with air conditioning. If so equipped, and if not regulated otherwise, Guest agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 72 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be "Auto". Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. There are no refunds for lack of, or malfunctioning HVAC units.
17. POOL AND SPA: If so equipped, spa heating is included. Guest understands that the area surrounding pool/spa may not be fenced or secure. Guest will be liable for any damages that occur to the pool and spa and its support equipment through misuse and/or negligence.
18. SYSTEM(S) / FURNISHING / AMENITY FAILURES: In the event the vacation rental unit sustains a failure of a system, including but not limited to water, sewer, septic, electrical, gas, plumbing, mechanical, appliances, heat pump, ventilating, pool, hot tub or other system or structural systems, furnishings or amenities, Manager will make every reasonable effort to repair or replace the failed system or equipment, and in such event, Guest agrees to permit Manager or its service provider to have reasonable access to the property to inspect and make such repairs.
19. PARKING: Guest is advised that in many high density beach communities, parking is at a premium, and garages and parking spaces can be smaller than normal. Guest is advised to ask for measurements if parking is needed and not park in non-designated spaces or block neighbors` access. No refunds will be given if vehicles do not fit in designated spaces.
20. SECURITY: Guest shall see to their own and to the Property`s security by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it`s prudent to do so and always when all guests are absent or the property is vacated.
21. LOST ITEMS: Manager shall bear no responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned items. Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest for return. There will be a $25.00 handling charge plus shipping costs for any found items returned at Guest`s request. Manager shall not be held liable for condition of said items. Any items not claimed for longer than 30 days may be donated or sold.
22. NOISE TRANSMISSION: Guest is aware if Unit is located in a high density neighborhood, it is therefore subject to noise from nearby residences, businesses, traffic, etc. If Unit has common walls, ceilings or floors, noise may travel between and cause disturbance to Guest from other residences
23. OWNERS PROPERTY: Guest agrees not to access the owner`s storage area, even if unlocked, which contains owner`s personal property and may contain cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
24. GARBAGE: Guest shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the exterior trash bins provided for pickup. See the Guest Information Binder in the unit or contact manager for garbage collection days. Guest is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts pests.
25. SALE / LEASE OF PROPERTY: If unit is actively listed for sale or lease, Manager may notify guest to schedule and show property.
26. RESERVATION TRANSFERS: Should Guest have the need to transfer the reservation to an alternate person, that person must be approved by Manager and must agree to all terms and conditions. A $150 transfer processing fee shall be applied to the reservation.
27. WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Guest waives Manager for all liability for spa, hot tub, Jacuzzi, whirlpool, pool, sauna, pond, decks, railings, etc., herein referred to as Special Feature. If so equipped, it is the Guest`s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around Special Feature. Guest understands that the area surrounding Special Feature is not fenced or secure, and there are special risks that may be involved for anyone, in particular children who are not carefully supervised, person(s) intoxicated, on any kinds of drugs or medication, with health risks, or if pregnant. Guest agrees to explain the risks of the presence and use of Special Feature to all guests at the property. Guest agrees to instruct all guests on premises to not access any off-limit, or unsafe sections of the property including roof-tops. Guest agrees to assume all responsibility for Guest and other occupants, for the consequences of those risks and to be fully and solely responsible for any accidents that may occur. Guest agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against property owner or Manager for accidents or claims.
28. RESERVATIONS ARE NOT FULLY GUARANTEED: If for any reason, the Property is not available or becomes unavailable or uninhabitable for the reservation dates, every effort will be made to locate a substitute vacation rental. If the substitute property rents for a higher rate for the same period, or remaining period respectively, Guest will have the option to pay any additional charges or cancel the reservation within 72 hours of notification of Guest by Manager. However, if the substitute property rents for less for the same period, the difference will be refunded to Guest. In any event, the sole remedy for any perceived damages, liability, or inconvenience is a full refund of the rental amount upon Guest cancellation. It is highly recommend that Guest considers the purchase of travel insurance.
29. UNFORESEEN OCCURRENCES: Manager does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by but not limited to the following: weather conditions, natural disasters, pests, construction, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies, unavailability of any or all parts of the Unit, or any other reasons. It is highly recommend that Guest considers the purchase of travel insurance.
30. HOLD HARMLESS: The Guest and all occupants shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Manager and property owner against any and all claims of personal injury, property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests also expressly recognizes that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guests, and that Guests should purchase their own insurance if such coverage is desired.
31. SIGNATURES: Facsimile signatures are deemed original signatures and approving online terms and conditions constitute approval of the terms and conditions.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 92 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello! This home is being professionally managed by Vacayo. We transform longterm rentals into beautiful, group-friendly vacation homes. Our management service covers everything from bookings to cleanings, including a 24/7 emergency hotline for guests and a dedicated local manager. We manage each home with care and love, adding personal touches that make then great for families and business travelers! Feel free to check us out online. Have a fantastic stay!