Our newly-remodeled, 1910 Portland Basement Bungalow space is nestled in the middle of hip Southeast Portland. Come experience the personalized woodwork and cozy touches of our hand-crafted guest spaces.
We are business travel and longer-term stay-friendly! Reach out to us for details after adding us to your ‘Wishlist’.
Our family welcomes all people (nationalities, belief systems, sexual orientation(s), backgrounds, etc.), as does our neighborhood.
Street parking is free and gains you quick access to your private backyard entrance onto the property. Your private guest spaces are located in the basement floor of our home, connected to the homes' central heating and air conditioning. We can sleep up to 5 guests at a time (2 on a queen sized master bed, and 2 more on queen sized floor mattress, or, 1 more on queen-sized, electrically powered inflatable mattress). Your space comes furnished with cable and WIFI, rolling space heater, personal fridge, flat screen TV, microwave, light snacks, and all you need to get prepared for your day exploring Portland.
Creston Park, a 2 minute walk from our property, offers an outdoor swimming pool to guests staying in the summer months (between mid-June through late-August) and quick access to playgrounds for guests with children. Enjoy a warm fire at backyard our fire pit!
Zugang für Gäste
Your private space is close to 600 sq. ft. Full laundry facilities are available for guests staying beyond 2 nights.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We welcome conversation as well as respect strict travel schedules while you are with us.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are a small family: husband, wife, toddler, and pup. There will be times when our toddler acts like a toddler and our puppy acts like a puppy. We believe in open communication. We are respectful of quiet times and strive to meet our guests' needs whenever we can; just let us know what you need.
We have an indoor-only cat and indoor/outdoor shepherd-lab mix puppy. Our family lives on the main floor of the home during your stay and uses the backyard.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer17-131891-HO
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
- Smoking of any kind is prohibited on the property. Legal, safe, and responsible consumption of marijuana edibles is acceptable.
- Parties are not permitted on the premises. This includes bachelorette/bachelor parties, weddings, and family reunions. Guests must confirm intentions to have additional people visit the property (those outside of the existing reservation) with at least 24 hours prior notice of their reservation. Guest bookings must match actual number of guests that appear on the property during your stay.
- Visitors, other than guests stated in the reservation, are not permitted in the home unless communicated and okayed with hosts prior to check in.
- Guests should seek to meet city quiet hours in between 10pm until 6am.
- We encourage you to take off shoes while inside whenever possible.
- Lighters, open flames, and fires are to be lit and enjoyed only in the fire pit in the backyard while on the property.
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 24. Dezember 2017 - 1. Januar 2018.
Dori and Dave are both public school teachers, parents to a beautiful daughter. gardeners, and lovers of nature. Year-round, our family enjoys taking walks through Creston Park, eating at local restaurants and finding the best margarita joints in town, visiting the Portland Zoo and Children's Museum, and attending seasonal farmer's markets. We love tending to our garden, basking in the warm glow of the outdoor fire pit, caring for our small flock of hens, and gathering eggs for delicious breakfasts. During the summer, we love to camp, hike the trails, or visit the Pacific Ocean. We feel lucky to live in the Pacific Northwest.