Apartment located in a prestigious building of Chiado, in an emblematical area of Lisbon’s historical center, thought specially for a family stay or a stay with several friends as it has capacity up to 6 people. Two bedrooms apartment with a couple’s bed and a room with a drawer-bed, shower, living-room with a sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchen so that you can enjoy totally your stay.
This apartment has got the privilege of having a great view over Tagus River and the Castle of São Jorge.
Bed linen, towels and kitchen cloths are available. 2 elevators.
Area: 62 square meters;
Capacity: up to 6 people.
- Hair Dryer.
- Couple's bed.
- Couple's bed.
- Air conditioner;
- Ironing board and iron;
- Cable TV;
- Wireless internet connection;
- Possible extra individual bed (on request);
- Baby cot (on request);
- Baby chair (on request);
- Laundry and cleaning once a week, bed linen and towels’ change included, floor cleaning, bathroom and kitchen cleaning. It is the client’s responsibility to do the dishes and take care of the garbage;
- Pets access (extra tax 15 euros);
- Kitchenette fully equipped;
- Glass ceramic plate;
- Exhaust fan;
- Refrigerator with freezer;
- Washing-machine and dryer-machine;
- Electric jug;
Chiado is considered one of the most traditional and emblematical neighborhoods of Lisbon. The urbanization of this area of Lisbon started on the XVI century, during the reign of D. Sebastião, but it was all destroyed during the 1755 earthquake.
Chiado is nowadays an important Lisbon business Centre, being considered one of the most cosmopolitan and upbeat areas of the Portuguese capital. It possesses a very rich historical and cultural Centre, a noble business area with all kind of facilities and street liveliness. Here you can find theatres, bookshops, museums, restaurants, Portuguese designers’ stores and worldwide luxury trendy brands.
Next to Chiado you can find “Bairro Alto” one of the most typical areas of Lisbon, where you find several restaurants, pubs, “casas de fado” and stores. It’s the perfect place to hear fado and enjoy the night.
Interesting spots in Chiado:
Coffee shop “A Brasileira”
Statue of Luís de Camões
Elevator of Santa Justa
Convent of Carmo
Elevators of Glória, Bica e do Lavra
São Carlos - the only opera theatre in Portugal
Theatre of Trindade
National Museum of Contemporary Art
Arqueological Museum of Carmo
Museum of Chiado
Church of Loreto
Church of Nossa Senhora da Encarnação
Church of Ordem Terceira de Nossa Senhora do Carmo
Belvedere of São Pedro de Alcântara;
Belvedere of Santa Catarina
Belvedere of Príncipe Real
Places to visit in the surroundings
- Palace of Belém;
- Tower of Belém;
- Pastry of Belém; - Monastery of Jerónimos; - Padrão dos Descobrimentos; - Bridge 25 de Abril; - Eduardo VII Park; - Camões Square; - Terreiro do Paço; - Liberdade Avenue; - Castle of São Jorge; - Rua Augusta; - Cascais – unique beaches and historical centre; - Sintra – exceptional natural beauty and amazing monuments.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
Please note that since 1st of January 2016 a city tax of € 1,00 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of € 7,00 per guest.
- Minimum 2 nights stay;
- Children under 8 years old don’t pay;
- Smoking allowed;
- Pets allowed (cleaning tax per pet - 100€);
- Cleaning and laundry once a week (included in the price);
- Water, electricity and TV expenses included in the price;
- Check-in standard from 03:00 PM - check-out by 11:00 AM (to arrange);
- Check-in surcharge 30 euros between 10pm - 11pm
A 150.00 € damage deposit in cash, paid as you check in and returned once you check out, after surveillance of the apartment. Any damage occurred during the accommodation will be deducted from this amount.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 63 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen