Four short walking blocks from the St. Charles streetcar and close to lots of eateries, a grocery and drugstore. My home is 90 years old, in a beautiful historic neighborhood that is very safe and super convenient to anywhere you want to go in the greater New Orleans area. Apartment is self-contained, beautiful, very comfy, and has everything you will need for your stay!
Beds - 1 queen, 1 loveseat full size sleeper, 1 folding roll-away cot/bed (150 lbs max), and "sleep on me" sofa and loveseat.
Home away from home in a 90 year-old historic home. Fully equipped, and we should be able to accommodate any special requests you have. Please note that there is one folding cot/bed, 150 lbs weight limit. Also, this can be rented as a one or two-bedroom apartment - please see my two-bedroom listing if a larger group is coming or multiple beds and bathrooms are required.
Zugang für Gäste
Apartment has private patio and entrance. Swimming pool and spa are in the backyard, contact host for access.
Interaktion mit Gästen
My adult son and I live in the remainder of the house, but you will rarely see us unless you need us!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Mardi Gras reservations must be for at least 6 nights and with checkout no earlier than Mardi Gras Day. Jazz Fest reservations must be for at least 4 days, and include Friday and Saturday nights. Other special events may have minimum number of nights requirements as well.
There is no off-street parking, but all neighbors have their own driveways so parking is never a problem on the street right at the apartment's walkway.
Swimming pool and hot tub available for use from 9am-9pm, contact host to pre-arrange use.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
- Booking guest must be at least 25 unless have positive reviews have been posted by other hosts, and all guest under 25 must be accompanied by booking guest.*
- Please note that there is one folding cot/bed, 150 lbs weight limit.*
- NO parties or large gatherings, and no more than two "visitors" allowed to visit (cannot sleep over). Primary use is for registered guests, and guests must respect host and neighbors' right to privacy, peace and quiet. Quiet time after 9pm. Perimeter and entrances are monitored by surveillance.*
- NO access to backyard (location of hot tub and pool) except by pre-arrangement with owner, 9am-9pm, no glass allowed. Hot tub will be heated one hour per day/night of stay, as requested by guests; pool is not heated.*
- Small pets are okay with additional cleaning fee - please email host.*
- No smoking or vaping inside, but there is a cute little patio area at entry way.*
-- There is no off-street parking, but all neighbors have their own driveways so parking is never a problem on the street right at the apartment's walkway.
*Violator and other guests will be immediately removed from the property and no refunds will be issued.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 8 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm new to hosting, but am very excited to meet guests coming to New Orleans for business or pleasure. Born and raised in New Orleans, I embrace our wonderfully diverse, eclectic and vibrant city! Feel free to ask me about local music, food, theater and all things NOLA ... I would love to share my beautiful historic home and love of New Orleans with you!