You’ll love The Record House Private Room 3 because it the BEST VALUE in Nashville, AND it's full of old vinyl albums! (yes, you can play them) You'll be an 7.5 minute Uber from all the Honky Tonks! My place is close to Downtown, Vanderbilt and Centennial Park.
The Record House like a self-serve hotel. I take a hands-off approach to hosting so you and your group can feel like the place is really yours.
Welcome to the Record House! Here at the Record House we aim at providing a hospitable and affordable service. Here are our house rules to help make your stay as comfortable as possible. We encourage you to read through carefully.
1. Check-In and Wi-Fi information will be sent to you upon reservation confirmation. Wi-Fi information can also be found on the fridge in the residence. Please remember NO TORRENTING on the wifi.
2. Check-out is promptly at 11:00 AM. All items must be removed from the rooms by 11:00 AM. Please leave the key in the doorknob and the instruction sheet on the bed when you check out. Check-in begins at 4:00 PM. Please send us a message if you'd like an earlier check-in time, we'd be glad to consider it.
3. If you need some time after check-out, you can lounge in the living area while you wait for your transportation and also store your bags in the closet space next to Room 3 or in the living area.
4. Shared spaces in the residence include the 2.5 bathrooms, kitchen, and the living area. Please be respectful of the other guests in the residence by keeping the shared spaces clean and free of dirt/trash.
5. Please remember the Record House is a self-care house. Please keep the kitchen clean by cleaning up after yourselves. Do not leave dishes in the sink.
6. Keep the bathroom sanitary so others can make use of it. Please wash your hands and flush the toilet after every use. Do not not flush any items that can cause a pipe blockage down the toilet. Make use of the trash can to properly dispose trash.
7. Our residence may not be suitable for older guests i.e aged 65+. Please book at your discretion. NO PETS ALLOWED
8. Remember smoking (of all kinds) is not allowed in the house.
9. Lastly we ask that you please keep the noise level down to a minimum. Remember quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 9:00 AM daily.
10. Please send us a message if you have any questions or concerns regarding your stay.
Thank you for respecting our House ! We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1688 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My name is Eric I live and work in ever enchanting Antigua, Guatemala. I do accounting/bookkeeping for Ilegal Mezcal. Mezcal is like tequila.. but WAY better. I also have a leather works company called Hide & Drink. Both you can find on the book of faces :-)
I take a 'less is more' stance to hotel/property management. I like my guest to feel like the house is theirs. That being said, please message me with any questions regarding the house or Antigua that might cross your mind.
Things to do in Antigua:
- You must visit Cafe No Se and try our world class Ilegal Mezcal.
- Earth Lodge is also a super chill avocado farm/hostel. Live music ever Sunday.
- Chocolate museum on 4th Calle. Can't remember what it's actually called but the chocolate is awesome!!