Über dieses Inserat
Welcome to The Ocean Terrace. This Casa is located right on La Boca Beach, offering views of the ocean and the mountains, delightful ocean breeze and gobsmacking sunsets. We are located just 4km away from Trinidad and 5 minutes drive from famous Ancon Beach and other beaches. This Casa has everything you need to have a comfortable and relaxing stay in Cuba. Your hosts are looking forward to have you. . My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Welcome to La Boca Beach Village!
A small seaside village conveniently located only 5 km from lively Trinidad and 7km to World famous Ancon Beach, here's La Boca.
La Boca Beach village boasts a beach — La Playita —, a small restaurant and bar, two paladares, a small grocery store (in pesos only), and the fishing boats anchored on the river. Most of all, the scenic Escambray mountains in the background and sea for miles of water to see.
La Boca's little beach is at the mouth of the Guaurabo river, where the fishing boats are parked; it’s almost in its original state and it constantly changes with the tides and the water coming from the river. Some describe La Playita as a little “pebbly” but with its many coves and tranquil waters, it offers great snorkeling and consistently delivers gobsmacking sunsets. Do not miss it! The nearest gold sand beaches are Maria Aguilar, Piscina Natural, and famous Ancon Beach.
• For airport transfers and to arrange reliable transportation in Cuba, we recommend ViaHero. Search for ViaHero online, click on the Contact Us tab and let Greg know Tanya from GAO referred you for a 5% discount.
• Rent a bike to ride to Playa Aguilar or further Playa Ancon (seaside flat easy road but without shade) or all the way to Trinidad (gradual, gentle uphill to go; easy going down to return);
• By taxi to/from Trinidad or Playa Ancon: 5CUC
-You MUST print your travel itinerary. Here you will find the Casa's address, host’s contact information, and the reservation number. Present this to the host upon arrival. If you have any issues while in Cuba like you will be doing a late check in or can’t find the property, please contact the host directly to the phone numbers provided in the travel itinerary.
- -Please note that the descriptive title on the listing may not be the exact name of the property. Please make sure to take with you the Casa's address and telephone number provided in the travel itinerary.
-If this is your first trip to Cuba then please be aware Cuban homes on average are very modest compared to homes and standards of living/comforts in the 1st world countries.
- There are refrigerators available for your use. For an additional fee, we offer bottled water, beer, sodas, cocktails, breakfast, lunch, dinner, laundry, and other services. Just place your request and we will try to accommodate as much as there is availability. Gluten Free, Vegan and Vegetarian menu is available.
-Do you need help arranging transportation or planning the rest of your trip? ViaHero uses locals to arrange and plan your trip. Use discount code GAOFIVE for a 5% discount.
- Calling a cab for you is a courtesy offered to you by your host. Hosts are glad to assist you but are not responsible for any transportation issues.
-Internet is only available in designated wifi spots throughout the island. The nearest wifi to La Boca is in Trinidad. You will need to purchase a $2 ETECSA card that will allow 1 hour of connection.
-The government of Cuba requires licensed guesthouses to record their guest's passport info, along with arrival and departure dates, and report it to the local immigration offices within 12hrs of their guest's arrivals and pay the required fees. So upon your arrival please present your passports to the host so they can create a log. This is the law and is normal for ALL licensed guesthouses in Cuba, though some homes skip this procedure to save money on fees.
Thanks for booking with us and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or requests prior to your arrival.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 318 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Thanks for booking with us!
***Our portfolio keeps expanding!!*** Ask us about our new properties in: Old Habana, Hemingway Marina (Habana), Playas del Este (Habana), Viñales, Playa Giron, Trinidad, La Boca (Trinidad), Casilda (Trinidad), Sancti Spiritus, Cienfuegos and Santa Clara.
Hello, my name is Tanya E. and I am a Rentalprenuer and CEO at GAO Cyber Concierge. "Gao" is Cuban slang for "house" or "Casa". At GAO we manage the listings of Casas Particulares in Cuba and we personally meet the hosts and inspect the Casas to ensure they are up to our high standards of cleanliness and comfort.
We are working hard to confirm your reservation request in less than 24 hours or less. Please email me and let me know the dates you are coming and if you have any questions about the space, the hosts, locations, where to go, airport transfers, tours, etc. I will make sure to make the information available to you.
Please take a look at our properties and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for booking with us!
See you in beautiful Cuba!
Über die Unterkunft
Wenn du in einer Airbnb-Unterkunft übernachtest, dann wohnst du bei jemandem zuhause.