This spacious condo is within walking distance of everything you need! We are 2 blocks away from Northwestern University & Kellogg School of Management, 2.5 blocks from downtown Evanston (restaurants, coffee, Whole Foods, CVS, movie theatre), and 1/2 block from the train station that will take you directly into Chicago.
Our clean, comfortable, and quiet apartment is great for scholars, professors, business travelers, solo travelers, couples, friends, and families with children.
Clean and tidy
- Bathroom with clean towel, shampoo/conditioner, toothpaste, floss
- Internet wi-fi
- Central air-conditioning & heating
- Portable small space heater & blankets
- Portable small fan
- Iron & ironing board
- Complimentary selection of teas (green & black variety) & coffee
- Toaster Oven
- Rice cooker
- Pans & pots + cooking utensils + basics (cooking oil, salt/pepper, sauces)
- Fridge, Oven, Electric Stove, Dishwasher + Detergent
Zugang für Gäste
Feel free to enjoy the living room, dining room, kitchen, and balcony!
(Please keep all dining chairs inside the apartment)
- In-building coin laundry (washer / dryer)
- Bike room
Interaktion mit Gästen
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or would like recommendations in the area! Having lived here for nearly a decade, I am very familiar with Evanston & Chicago and can help with city to-do's, eats, and attractions.
No unauthorized guests allowed.
Please remember to take off your shoes and leave them in the foyer to protect the wool carpet.