Walking distance to restaurants, family-friendly activities, nightlife, public transport, six-flags,La Cantera, The RIM shopping, palladium, lifetime fitness, bowling, UTSA, Dominion Golf course, USAA...You’ll love the neighborhood and outdoor space. Its located on the first floor with terrace next to the pool. Kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator & a coffee machine.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Beautiful 3 bedroom in the first level of The Ricchi Condos. Very spacious with fully equipped kitchen, inside laundry room, comfortable living space, with plenty of natural light. Ready for you to come in and enjoy the luxurious amenities awaiting for you. Este condominio esta en el primer nivel disponible para renta estas vacaciones.
Zugang für Gäste
The Ricchi is designed with an expansive central common area, which features a stunning resort-style swimming pool, spas, Jacuzzi, barbecue grills and exquisitely-manicured gardens. At the lobby you can enjoy a coffee bar, or request a conference room for that important meeting; all with the added benefit of 24-hour security. This semi-rural location means you overlook some stunning greenbelt areas, and can access a variety of nature trails with a short walk from your front door. There are a number of great shopping and dining options close to The Ricchi, whilst easy access to major highways allows for an effortless commute into downtown San Antonio.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Interaction with guests available upon request.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Be ready to relax and enjoy your stay.
This Short-Term Stay Agreement (“Reservation”) is between you (“Guest”) of the rental property and by the owner or the Licensor authorized by the owner (“Host”) of said rental property (“Property”) as of the date last set forth on the online booking reservation. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows with the acceptance of this online booking:
1. Property: The Property is located at: 17902 La Cantera Parkway 115, San Antonio, TX 78257
The Property is furnished and includes washer/dryer, refrigerator/freezer, stove, microwave, dishwasher, television, toaster, blender, coffee maker, fresh bed linens and towels. The Property is privately owned and reflects our taste and requirements. Guest will not remove furnishings, kitchen items or any other items.
2. Guest’s Party: The Guest’s Party shall consist of Guest and a list of persons staying at property provided to Host.
3. Occupancy: ONLY PERSONS IN THE GUEST’S PARTY SHOULD BE ON THE PROPERTY DURING THE ENTIRETY OF THE STAY. OTHER PERSONS ON THE PROPERTY WILL RESULT IN AN OVER OCCUPANCY VIOLATION. OVER OCCUPANCY IS A SERIOUS VIOLATION OF THIS STAY AGREEMENT AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND AND/OR ASSESSED FEES OF $500 PER NIGHT AND/OR LOSS OF THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT.
4. Term of Stay: The Term of Stay (“Stay”) begins at 3 p. m. CST on (“Check-in”) day and ends at 11 a.m. CST on (“Checkout”) day. Check-in and Checkout dates and times are STRICT. Earlier Check-in and/or later Checkout times may be allowed at the Host's discretion and could require additional fees. Luggage and other personal items are not to be kept on the property prior to Check-in or following Checkout.
5. Early Departure: Location changes and reduction in length of Stay changes cannot be accommodated. Early departure refunds are not allowed.
6. House Rules: Guest and all members in Guest’s Party agree to abide by the House Rules that will be left inside the condo at all times while on the Property. In addition, Guest and all members in Guest’s Party must use and operate all furnishings safely and only for their intended use, including all appliances, plumbing fixtures, and all other items provided to Guest during the Stay for convenience. Guest will leave the home so that no extraordinary housekeeping will be required after departure. Guest will notify and reimburse for all necessary and reasonable repairs, replacement for damage or destruction or property caused by person mentioned above or for extra cleaning required. The Host will notify Guest of the costs of damages or extra housekeeping. Host may bill Guest for these costs or remove these costs from the Deposit in accordance with Airbnb policies.
7. Restrictions of Property Use: All persons on the Property are prohibited from engaging in any unlawful activity or any activity that constitutes a nuisance. Violation of this rule will result in immediate eviction without refund, and Guest will be held liable for any damages to the Property, contents and grounds. Property may not be used for any activity in violation or local, state or federal laws, or Texas Insurance rules and regulations.
8. Access: Guest shall allow “Host” and their representatives access to the Property for purposes of repair and inspection. “Host” shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
9. Rates and Fees
If the Property appears damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Host immediately. The Host will make every effort to assure that appliances in the home are in operating condition. The Guest will report any problems as soon as they are discovered. Parts or outside service may be required. Alleviation of these problems cannot be guaranteed by Checkout. Refunds cannot be made for inconvenience due to mechanical failure of appliances.
10. Payment Method: If booked through Airbnb, Guest agrees to pay the “Airbnb Booking Fee” charged to “Guest.”
11. Cancellation Policy: Moderate: Full refund with a notice 5 day prior to arrival
12. Smoking: Smoking ANYWHERE INSIDE PROPERTY is prohibited and any violation will result in a fine. MINIMUM $500 FINE FOR EVIDENCE OF SMOKING OR TAMPERING WITH/DISABLING SMOKE ALARMS.
13. Weather: There will be no refunds due to inclement weather or power outages.
14. Liability and Indemnification: The Property is privately owned. The Host and their representatives are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while Guest, Rental Party and/or invitees (registered or not) are on the premises. Nor is the Host responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. It is understood that Guest, Rental Party and/or invitees (registered or not) are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the Property. Owner will not assume liability for
A) any personal property or equipment of Guest, Rental Party and/or invitees (registered or not), or
B) any injury to Guest, Rental Party and/or invitees (registered or not) brought to the Property. Guest, Rental Party or invitees (registered or not) hereby indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Host or representatives, from any claims, actions, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising out of the rental of the Property. Guest, Rental Party and/or invitees (registered or not) assume all risk and waive all claims they may have against the HOST or Representatives for damage to or loss of property (including theft) or injury to persons within or about the Property arising out of use of the Property,
C) breach of obligations under this Agreement, except for such damage, loss, or injury caused by the gross negligence of Host or representatives. SUCH ASSUMPTION AND WAIVER SHALL INCLUDE AN OBLIGATION ON GUEST, RENTAL PARTY AND/OR INVITEES’ PART TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOME HARMLESS THE HOST AND REPRESENTATIVES AGAINST ALL COSTS AND EXPENSES, CLAIMS AND LIABILITIES ARISING FROM SUCH DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COST, WHICH OBLIGATION SHALL SURVIVE THE EXPIRATION OR EARLIER TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
15. Limitations on Stay: Host will not be liable for circumstances beyond their control, including but not limited to appliances or air conditioning/heating failure, other mechanical failure, unfavorable weather, disruption of utility services including cable/satellite television, WIFI, etc. There will be no relocation, rate proration or refund in the event of such circumstances. In the event Host is unable to deliver the Property to Guest because of property sale, fire, mandatory evacuation, eminent domain, Acts of Nature, or if the property is unavailable because of construction delays or lack of utilities, Guest agrees that Host’s sole liability, as a result of any of these conditions, will be a full refund of all payments tendered by Guest. Guest expressly acknowledges that in no event will Host be held liable for any other condition out of the control of the Host, or for any incidental or consequential damage, including but not limited to expenses that result from moving or for any other losses.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short-Term Stay Agreement, as evidenced by THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE AIRBNB RESERVATION ONLINE.
I'm a San Antonio real estate associate dedicated to helping my clients find the home of their dreams! I love traveling and meeting new people everywhere I go and when in town it's significant for me to volunteer my time to my community in different areas. Our guests can rest assure knowing that it is my personal goal to exceed their expectations, by personalizing details that will make their accommodations the best ever. On call 24/7 to answer questions and assist if my guests need immediate attention. Given the opportunity I am certain our guests will be fully satisfied with our Airbnb Hosting.