You’ll love my place because of the spectacular views, wildlife, fishing, hiking and cozy cabin for your relaxation or for a romantic getaway. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids).
Space to park your snowmobile trailer and lots of trails nearby. Just up the road is a winter trailhead for the Wasatch-Cache National Forest. There is access to BLM land that is perfect for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. The High Uinta Wilderness Area is also nearby.
You are getting a delightful, well-equipped cabin that is beautifully furnished in a spectacular mountain setting. This cabin features:
- 1 private bedroom with queen bed, nightstand, and closet.
- 1 bedroom with twin bed, nightstand, and closet.
- 1 bathroom with a shower. Plenty of towels are provided.
- Lots of room for sleeping bags. And we have some available if you need them.
- Kitchen with all appliances and fully equipped with dishes, utensils, cookware, and coffee maker. All you need is your own groceries. We even have some basics next door that you can purchase if you forget something.
- Large dining table and counter with 3 stools.
- Living area with comfortable chairs, sofa, wood burning stove, end tables, and lamps.
- Large front porch with chairs.
- Loft with library and lots of books.
- Large balcony.
- Lots and lots of parking.
Zugang für Gäste
You can enjoy the surrounding property with beautiful scenery and wildlife. There are also roads and trails for walking, hiking and biking with enjoyable mountain scenery. Fishing with a permit is available nearby on the Black's Fork or Meeks Cabin Reservoir. Plenty of room for horseback riding and miles of trails. Snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, and snowshoeing are all possible in the wintertime.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live next door and are also available by phone or messaging on this site.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Walking, hiking, snowshoeing, fishing, mountain biking, 4 wheeling, horseback riding, and snowmobiling are potential activities for you. There are moose, deer, elk, coyote, red fox, beaver, porcupine, grouse, turkey, eagles and more to see or photograph. Bird watchers will find many varieties of birds.
Meeks Cabin Reservoir is great for boating and fishing, Blacks Fork River also is perfect for fishing. Lots of trails for mountain bikes, horses or hiking.
And for the more adventurous, the High Uinta Wilderness is nearby.
Visit the pioneer museum at Fort Bridger or the charcoal kilns at Piedmont for a great look at the past.
Pets must be pre-approved by the hostess.
Lots of space and parking for events or parties, but please pre-approve with the hostess.
Campfires and fireworks allowed when pre-approved by the hostess.