Über dieses Inserat
A private ensuite bedroom In a large cosy 3 bedroom apartment with a huge dining/living area close to all amenities, baroque Church, palazzo and garden, wine cellars and various cafes/restaurants. Public Transport is very close and parking available. Balzan Town in Central Malta.
The Flat is situated next to all amenities such as shops, restaurants and bars. Very close to main sqaure, bus stops and popular tourists attractions such as: San Anton Gardens, Mosta Dome,Mdina&Rabat etc
Zugang für Gäste
access to all the spaces avaiable in the house except private rooms
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm extremely busy, so my guests have to be calm and able to organise themselves, nevertheless I can show around during weekends only however my best friend is a tour guide so if you need to know something or you need to visit an specific place he can help
- How many people live with you? I live with a flatmate, each of us we have our private bedroom and bathroom, you will have your own room and bathroom as well since the flat has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, you will have to share with us only the common areas as kitchen, living and dinning areas
- Pick Up/Drop off to the Airport is available? Yes, since i drive and i do have a car for me its not a problem to pick you up from the airport and drop you off when you are living, of course since i work you need to tell me in advance the dates to arrange the things and times in my office since i work from 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Thursday and from 9 am to 2 pm on Friday :D
- Do you have pets? No
- Do you smoke? Yes, both of us we are smokers, however since the flat has 2 balconies we dont smoke inside of the flat
- Do you prefer to go to bed early or late? during weekdays early, since both of us we work (early will say 11 or 12) but during the weekend we use to go late to sleep
Weitere wichtige Infos
- What is your couch/floor/bed like?well i have a guest room with 1 single bed with private bathroom
- Do you have blankets? yep a lot
I will be happy to meet you and Share with you my passion for travels and life in general.
Don't forget that you are not at home, but you are my guest.
In order to improve and make your staying here more pleasant for you and for me, I require that you respect certain rules.
Restrictions and rules
1) If you plan to go out in the evening, please try to be quite when you arrive if you come late during weekdays, I have to work the day after so I need to sleep not so late.
2) NO DRUGS AND NO ALCOHOL
3) No parties
4) you can receive visits during your stay, however they can not stay overnight in the flat or in your room....
5) Food: you have to bring your own groceries
6) Keep clean and tidy, any common area after using it
7) Keep clean,tidy and dry the bathroom after using it.
8) I have a maid that comes once per week, kindly keep in mind that she comes to clean the house, so please keep clean and tidy the spare room and bathroom and your things
9) If you need to wash your clothes is not a problem but please ask before if you need the washing machine or the tumble dryer.
10) Do not disturb please when I am sleeping
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 3 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am an outgoing person and love to socialize and meet new people. I am lots of fun and easy to talk to! i am also a very caring person and enjoy any new opportunities that may come along :) i also love to travel and try new adventures. i am a hopeless romantic and enjoy having long walks with the right person. i enjoy music as well as a good time out with friends and family
I speak English
Yo hablo español
Je parle Français ( a little i am learning xD)