This newly renovated apartment is a fabulous place to call 'home' during your stay in the mountains. Positioned in the beautiful village of Les Praz, you are walking distance to the Flegere Ski lift in the winter, and the golf club once the snow has gone. There is a small shop for your convenience (and the tastiest croissants in town if you're up early enough), along with fabulous restaurants just around the corner.
Freshly renovated apartment, ideally situated in the heart of Les Praz. Walking distance to the Flegere ski lift, and Chamonix golf course. A stunning 20 minute walk along the river path will take you into Chamonix, or you could hop on a bus or a train.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the entire apartment, an external parking space, and a lockable ski locker should you need it.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If I can assist with your visit to the mountains, I will. If you have any questions - please just ask, before or during your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The apartment also comes with UK Sky and BT tv.
- Please be respectful of the apartment
- Please be respectful of others within the building
- Please remove shoes inside the apartment
- Ski's or snowboards are to be locked securely in the allocated locker
- Quiet hours are 10pm - 8am
- Please take your recycling and rubbish to the moloks, situated in the car park next to Les Lanchers hotel next door
- Please remove ski and snowboard boots before entering the apartment, and store them on the boot rack provided.
- Please do not hang gloves or wet clothes on the towel heaters.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 23 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi! I grew up by the sea in the Uk, but moved to the mountains 7 years ago. I really hope you enjoy your time in the apartment, and I look forward to welcoming you to this part of the world.
I will do my best to host you - the way I would expect to be hosted. If you should need any advice, pointers or information during your visit, just ask.
Looking forward to seeing you here soon!