A quiet spacious stylish apartment located in Berlin's Center. Alexanderplatz, the Berlin Cathedral, Karl Marx and Engel memorial, Hackesche Höfe, Kulturbrauerei – all in walking distance. The apartment is located in a listed Wilhelminian style building which was built in 1878. Actually it is a part of our private apartment with your own entrance.
We are located at level four without elevator. Since we have small kids to watch after, we cannot come down to help you carry your luggage up the stairs. So most probably this is not suited for seniors!
• lovingly furnished
• art works from well known Berlin artists
• bedroom: double size bed (160x200cm) + comfy duvet
• living room: sofa bed (160x200cm) + comfy duvet (if you want to use the sofa bed for 2 guests booking and you need to tell us 48 hours before check in, then it costs 10 Euros extra. For 3 guests it is already included)
• kitchen: spacious and fully equipped
• bathroom: spacious with a shower
• quiet, windows facing the backyard
• regular checkin between 6pm - 10pm
• earlier checkin can be organized
• checkout by 11am
We look forward to meeting and hosting you!
The 'Kollwitzkiez' is one of the hippest districts Berlin has to offer. The streets in our neighborhood have the charm of Parisian boulevards and encompass a wide range of trendy bistros, bars, cafes,…
Tram M2: 1 minute walk
Subway U2: 5 minutes walk