Please ensure you read through the listing description and house rules carefully.
You’ll love The Record House Private Room 2 because it's the BEST VALUE in Nashville, and it's full of old vinyl albums! (yes, you can play them) You'll be an 7.5 minute Uber from downtown.
The Record House is a self-serve hostel. You will get a chance to meet many cool adventurous travelers like you. I take a hands-off approach to hosting so you can feel like the place is really yours.
The house consist of a dorm room with three bunk beds and four private rooms, 2.5 shared bathrooms, a full kitchen, and living area. There's free street parking and also a large private fenced in yard available for parking.
Zugang für Gäste
Best things about The Record House:
- Key Code Access for an easy convenient check-in!
- All beds are QUEEN SIZE beds!
- 8 min Uber to Downtown!
Guests have access to the shared spaces in our residence which include the 2.5 bathrooms, a kitchen and a living area. There's plenty of parking space in the backyard. The laundry room is not accessible to guests.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The host lives off site but nearby. They occasionally drop by the house to welcome guests. Messages and inquires are managed in a timely manner by the co-host. Together the host and co-host work tirelessly and diligently to ensure all your needs are met.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Recent Reviews From Our Guests:
(Please ensure you read through the listing page carefully to get detailed information on the house rules, listing description,neighborhood, reviews and more)
Logan - Dorm Bed 2, Aug 2017
"Great deal, decent location, nice people. Had a night on the town with a couple of guys I met. Great close quarters to meet kindly strangers. Will stay again if I'm in town"
Aaron - Private Room 2, September 2017
"Just what I needed man. A clean room and a bathroom for an affordable price. You got the job done for me. I was in town on business for 5 days and hotels were way too expensive!!! The record house was clean, warm, comfortable and all for an insanely low price. Worth every penny. I was able to get my key and come and go as I pleased. Felt like a real Nashvillager"
Sarah Jane, Private Room 2,September 2017
"The Record House is great! We picked the Record House based on the musical decor and the fact we were staying right in Music City itself. Where the Record House excels is that they provide you with coffee and packet oats for Breakfast (re-stocked daily). They provide you with towels and soaps and shampoo to use. A few people in their other reviews have said the area appears sketchy but we had zero problems or reasons to understand why people would put this. I would describe the area as safe, quiet, developing, there are some new builds not far round the corner so you can see people are moving in to this area. You are surrounded by three churches, a school and a health care center all of which look pretty well looked after so I'm not sure where people are getting the idea that this neighborhood is dodgy, it isn't at all. Just residential.The area is fine and you will be safe and comfortable. Your only just a few minutes away from Downtown. You will meet other friendly guests and get to experience a share house with something a little different to offer. Thanks for letting us stay if we find ourselves in Music City again, we will pick the Record House"
Welcome to the Record House! Here at the Record House we aim at providing a hospitable and affordable service. Here are our house rules to help make your stay as comfortable as possible. We encourage you to read through carefully.
1. Check-In and Wi-Fi information will be sent to you upon reservation confirmation. Wi-Fi information can also be found on the fridge in the residence. Please remember NO TORRENTING on the wifi.
2. Check-out is promptly at 11:00 AM. All items must be removed from the rooms by 11:00 AM. Please leave the key in the doorknob and the instruction sheet on the bed when you check out. Check-in begins at 4:00 PM. Please send us a message if you'd like an earlier check-in time, we'd be glad to consider it.
3. If you need some time after check-out, you can lounge in the living area while you wait for your transportation and also store your bags in the closet space next to Room 3 or in the living area.
4. Shared spaces in the residence include the 2.5 bathrooms, kitchen, and the living area. Please be respectful of the other guests in the residence by keeping the shared spaces clean and free of dirt/trash.
5. Please remember the Record House is a self-care house. Please keep the kitchen clean by cleaning up after yourselves. Do not leave dishes in the sink.
6. Keep the bathroom sanitary so others can make use of it. Please wash your hands and flush the toilet after every use. Do not not flush any items that can cause a pipe blockage down the toilet. Make use of the trash can to properly dispose trash.
7. Our residence may not be suitable for older guests i.e aged 65+. Please book at your discretion. NO PETS ALLOWED
8. Remember smoking (of all kinds) is not allowed in the house.
9. Lastly we ask that you please keep the noise level down to a minimum. Remember quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 9:00 AM daily.
10. Please send us a message if you have any questions or concerns regarding your stay.
Thank you for respecting our House ! We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1852 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My name is Eric I live and work in ever enchanting Antigua, Guatemala. I do accounting/bookkeeping for Ilegal Mezcal. Mezcal is like tequila.. but WAY better. I also have a leather works company called Hide & Drink. Both you can find on the book of faces :-)
I take a 'less is more' stance to hotel/property management. I like my guest to feel like the house is theirs. That being said, please message me with any questions regarding the house or Antigua that might cross your mind.
Things to do in Antigua:
- You must visit Cafe No Se and try our world class Ilegal Mezcal.
- Earth Lodge is also a super chill avocado farm/hostel. Live music ever Sunday.
- Chocolate museum on 4th Calle. Can't remember what it's actually called but the chocolate is awesome!!