Brand new QUEEN sized bed. My place is close to the airport, the city center, art and culture, great views, and parks. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the location, and the people. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). I give further discounts to traveling nurses.
- During the week noise should be kept to a minimum after 11pm until 6am
- No shoes in the house
- Bicycles may be used so long as they are returned in same condition they left in and locks are used.
- Nothing besides human waste and toilet paper is allowed in the toilets.
- All dishes should be washed as they are used.
- Laundry areas are free, but please do not leave laundry in them as other people use them.
- - Parking only in front of the house, unless unloading. We share a driveway with the next door neighbors.
- Please turn off lights not in use.
- Please recycle and compost waste as much as possible.
- Relax, enjoy the gifts this island has to offer!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 16 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm a healthy and athletic manager of a local bottling plant. I love to explore my island home and take full advantage of all the gifts she has to offer. I'm very respectful and honest. I am happy to hang out and talk story or I am equally happy with letting guests find their own way. I have hosted many people through couchsurfing, with great success, but now it is time to take hosting to the next level.