Quiet setting, far from the highway and next to a forest. Ideal for leisurely eco holidays. All meals self-catering.
- Home spa: a Finnish sauna, jacuzzi, a relaxation room with two water beds, a wooden barrel and a bucket with cold water.
- Living room: fireplace, kitchen + dining room, two toilets and a shower.
- First floor (staircase is located on the outside): two bedrooms, a living room with a sofa bed for two and a restroom.
- Two terraces (one of them with a fireplace-grill, a table and a place to sit).
- A beautiful garden on a 0,53ha area.
- A small pond for those who love to swim.
- For those who enjoy long walks, there is a forest right behind the fence.
- Two parking spots.
The owner's house is on the same ground.
There is a possibility to order food from Szkutnia restaurant and get it delivered (please ask for more information).
Zugang für Gäste
The entire chalet along with the garden area is accessible to our guests.
I'm originally from Russia, lived in Warsaw, Poland for most of my life (except for a few years in the UK). I am interested in music, computers, books, philosophy and bits & pieces of general knowledge. I would consider myself to be an introvert, however I enjoy meeting people from different parts of the world to exchange thoughts and experiences :)