My place is very smart, peaceful and characterful. It is close to the famous Brockley Food Market, The Talbot, The Orchard, Meze Mangal, The Brookmill Pub & Kitchen many restaurants and cafes, Hilly fields park, Greenwich village & park.... You’ll love my place because of its perfect location, in Zone 2 and at the heart of a very green & leafy conservation area. The house is newly renovated, spacious, quiet, airy and bright.. and perfect for couples, families and business travellers.
The house is in a particularly leafy and calm setting and is at the heart of the Brockley conservation area. Rooms are large, bright and have high ceilings and some of them overlook either the back or the front gardens. The house has recently been refurbished throughout to a high standard and there are two beautiful original fireplaces (to look at only!! – no fire please) and all rooms have tall original sash windows too.
The house is a period house with character a great history.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to both the front and back gardens, the kitchen for their breakfast in the morning, the lounge throughout the day, bathroom and cloakroom.
Breakfast is on a self-catering basis between 7am and 10am.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Most of the time I will be able to welcome my guests on arrival and see them off on departure.
My guests are welcome to knock on my door (next door at Butler house) or simply to contact me via Airbnb between the hours of 8am and 8pm. I am usually available and can provide help and advice when required.
I also speak French and some Spanish.
The kitchen is for socialising and for breakfast tea, coffee and toasts but not for cooking meals unless pre-agreed with the host;
The garden is situated at the back of the house and can be accessed via the kitchen.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Since I am selling my house, please note that all new appliances such as the oven, washer/dryer and dish washer must not be used; therefore, Airbnb guests agree to eat their main meals out (apart from the breakfast).
- Music, radio, Tv, film playing with earphones only please.
- There are hot water regulated hours (7-10am and 7-10pm) for the use of the bathroom facilities and the (self-catering) morning breakfast to ensure guests have hot water at peak times.
- No shoes worn upstairs (no stilettos anywhere in the house).
- After use, the whole house and particularly both cloakrooms, bathroom and kitchen must be left as clean as you found them despite the standard cleaning fees. (Alternatively, a cleaning service may be opted for at a further £30 charge payable to the host before checking out).
-The Wi-fi network is not hugely performant in this area. Although there is some broadband access in the kitchen, whereas in the reception or elsewhere in the house it is virtually inexistent :(
- No event, no parties, quiet house rules between 10pm and 7am, no shoes upstairs (no stiletto shoes anywhere in the house).
- No use of the house as an address for deliveries, post or anything else.